Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Halo? Put it here!

Posted Oct 8, '09 at 11:22pm

mastercief26

mastercief26

105 posts

Halo is awesome. it was just a plain awesome idea and i love all of the glitches and tricks in the game. it is my favorite series of games. i played ODST too. it is even tighter than the other ones. but you die quicker and can't dual wield='(. but it is still plain awesome. plus it dominated youtube and the gaming world when it came out. halo rocks. final point. no offense to anyone but i think that you have no taste if you don't like halo. if you haven't played it, play it. it rocks.

Posted Oct 9, '09 at 4:30pm

hobgoblin3

hobgoblin3

455 posts

I know how to fly a large crate in halo whit just a deployable barrier and gravity lift

Posted Oct 9, '09 at 4:43pm

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

4,065 posts

Does any of you know Halo Reach?
It's probably Halo's last game.

Posted Oct 9, '09 at 4:44pm

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

4,065 posts

Sorry, wrong link,
here's the link.

Posted Oct 9, '09 at 9:07pm

LegendofZelda

LegendofZelda

71 posts

i was dissapointed in halo 3 and ODST looks the same so i think i'll pass on buying it. If ODST is anything like Halo 2, however, then i'll go out and buy it right now.

Posted Oct 9, '09 at 11:33pm

92 posts

fun

Posted Oct 10, '09 at 7:37am

Drakedurbin

Drakedurbin

202 posts

Well, I really enjoyed ODST when I beat it on my first play-through on Heroic. It was the first Halo game I played to where you don't know everything just be playing the first mission. I was slightly disappointed that you couldn't dual-wield, but it makes more since now. I mean, I'd like to see anybody here control two shotguns perfectly without any strain. Really ODST's only had two major flaws that I saw. First- you couldn't go to Firefight on the Halo 3 maps. Second- NO BATTLE RIFLE!!!! WTF!?!?!!?! :P

Well, now off ODST, I didn't really like Halo 1 that much. All the aliens just seemed the same to me. In Halo 2, aka-the best one, I didn't like multiplayer, but I loved singleplayer. In Halo 3, I hated singleplayer. It was a disgrace to both Halo and Bungie. Multiplayer was pretty good though, I guess. Wish you could have chosen a game to join like CoD4 style instead instead of random people or friends only.

So overall, I love Halo. There could be much better games, and I'm not saying that they're my favorite games, but compared to most other games out there, Halo is like apple pie to blueberry pies. It's just better in sooooo many ways.......well.....cut singleplayer......

Posted Oct 10, '09 at 7:43am

Drakedurbin

Drakedurbin

202 posts

Oh yeah, sorry, couldn't find an edit button up there...

Halo Reach isn't going to be the last Halo game, probably. It's just going to be Bungie's last Halo game. There's a pretty widespread rummor going around that Bungie sold its rights to Halo to some other company I can't remember the name of that will be activated as soon as Halo Reach comes out. If that is true, then Halo Reach will be the last Halo game I get. If not, then I doubt Bungie will continue the story longer. I've seen Bungie with other games and they're not much for making a game go for longer than 1 or 2 sequals. Heck, I'm surprised they did anything past Halo 3.

Posted Oct 11, '09 at 3:22am

DDX

DDX

3,680 posts

Second- NO BATTLE RIFLE!!!! WTF!?!?!!?! :P

use the carbine kid. its just as good, or the sniper.

Posted Oct 11, '09 at 9:05am

Thomas1st2

Thomas1st2

1,976 posts

Halo Reach is coming out next year at the end of Halo 3 when you see the big planet you are the cheif yet again on that planet only cortana and your ship you have little communication... There will probely be move Halo games tho

Reply to Halo? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!