ForumsGamesHalo? Put it here!

1798 353064
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Yup, put your Halo shenanigans here folks. Help make a cleaner, greener forums!

• 1,798 Replies
Drakedurbin
Drakedurbin
200 posts
Nomad

Well, I really enjoyed ODST when I beat it on my first play-through on Heroic. It was the first Halo game I played to where you don't know everything just be playing the first mission. I was slightly disappointed that you couldn't dual-wield, but it makes more since now. I mean, I'd like to see anybody here control two shotguns perfectly without any strain. Really ODST's only had two major flaws that I saw. First- you couldn't go to Firefight on the Halo 3 maps. Second- NO BATTLE RIFLE!!!! WTF!?!?!!?! :P

Well, now off ODST, I didn't really like Halo 1 that much. All the aliens just seemed the same to me. In Halo 2, aka-the best one, I didn't like multiplayer, but I loved singleplayer. In Halo 3, I hated singleplayer. It was a disgrace to both Halo and Bungie. Multiplayer was pretty good though, I guess. Wish you could have chosen a game to join like CoD4 style instead instead of random people or friends only.

So overall, I love Halo. There could be much better games, and I'm not saying that they're my favorite games, but compared to most other games out there, Halo is like apple pie to blueberry pies. It's just better in sooooo many ways.......well.....cut singleplayer......

Drakedurbin
Drakedurbin
200 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah, sorry, couldn't find an edit button up there...

Halo Reach isn't going to be the last Halo game, probably. It's just going to be Bungie's last Halo game. There's a pretty widespread rummor going around that Bungie sold its rights to Halo to some other company I can't remember the name of that will be activated as soon as Halo Reach comes out. If that is true, then Halo Reach will be the last Halo game I get. If not, then I doubt Bungie will continue the story longer. I've seen Bungie with other games and they're not much for making a game go for longer than 1 or 2 sequals. Heck, I'm surprised they did anything past Halo 3.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Second- NO BATTLE RIFLE!!!! WTF!?!?!!?! :P

use the carbine kid. its just as good, or the sniper.
Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Halo Reach is coming out next year at the end of Halo 3 when you see the big planet you are the cheif yet again on that planet only cortana and your ship you have little communication... There will probely be move Halo games tho

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Does anyone of you play Halo CE for computer?

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Halo Reach is coming out next year at the end of Halo 3 when you see the big planet you are the cheif yet again on that planet only cortana and your ship you have little communication... There will probely be move Halo games tho

Reach is a prequel. It's not the planet that you see at the end of Halo 3.
RabidRaccoon
RabidRaccoon
71 posts
Nomad

I dunno if you meant this but, this is a Halo browser game I play.

http://www.halocrusades.com?x=1540

RabidRaccoon
RabidRaccoon
71 posts
Nomad
malex457
malex457
10 posts
Nomad

I can't wait to play Halo ODST! Also Halo 2 sucks.

hobgoblin3
hobgoblin3
455 posts
Nomad

Does any of you know Halo Reach?
It's probably Halo's last game.

Is the last Halo game created by bungie but microsoft will continue to carry on with the halo franchise.
hobgoblin3
hobgoblin3
455 posts
Nomad

Also, halo reach is what happens before halo ce, so expect to see an epic fight and a lot of spartans, its a few week or months before halo ce

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Is the last Halo game created by bungie but microsoft will continue to carry on with the halo franchise.

There's a surprise.

Dear Micro$oft

Churning out crappy sequels/prequels to milk a once great franchise just makes you look bad.
hobgoblin3
hobgoblin3
455 posts
Nomad

I know, look at halo wars, but i hope they make some descent games, books, series, whatever they want to make.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

firefly next time I play with you. step it up k?

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

Of course they're milking the series!

If you think about it, who wouldn't?

Keep pumping out sequels of one of the greatest shooters of all time, Bill Gates must be behind this...

Not necessarily. If you actually care to play the games you'll see that Bungie is decent enough to make very good games that aren't total failures and wastes of time. I'd almost consider Halo 3 ODST a sequel if it had a little bit longer campaign.

Showing 76-90 of 1798