ForumsSupport ForumHackers

12 5943
ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

I am gettin so sick of this hacking thing going on on this website...first it happened to me...and now everyone is coming to me and saying stuff like *someone hacked into my profile and started stuff with my friends*...we should have a protective system like www.buzznet.com has

• 12 Replies
Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

There is no way for someone to get into the database of Armor Games to take your password. Most likely, you are using a password that is common or easy to guess, and that's why it got stolen. You might want to have a look at this document that goes over how to create a secure password.

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

um buddy no one in the world could guess a persons screen name and password...but hackers well yeah there smart and they know wat passwords to use for wat...like me...i am not a hacker but i know how to hack someones name...lol...so yeah...it is possible for someone to hack into anyones account no matter how hard the password is

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Cookies, think about this logically. Why would someone want to hack into some random armor games account. Especially one that doesn't have access to anything different than any other account? I hope this conversation is not leading up to you claiming that you did not post something, that it was a "hacker."

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

yeah you probably heard some random rumors you should rush to conclusions lolz

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

shouldn't, shouldn't rush to conclusions, and Asherlee has a point, I mean, unless you're a high rank, have a bunch of merits or something, what's the point of hacking someone's account? for fun??? that's a waste of time, plus it's an AG account, very pointless to hack a gamesite account as it offers nothing.

Choomog
Choomog
76 posts
Nomad

hackers are dumb and they really do have no lifes they probably just sit on the computer and hack all day!

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

No, people who are stupid and give their passwords out ruin games.
What you're referring to as "hacking" is not actual hacking. Most hackers are part of an elitist culture who believe that all information should be free to everyone. BAH! The nerve. If I come up with a way to do something, I am in no way obligated to share it with anyone. It is my intellectual property.

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

wow u all have great points on this but yeah...it wasnt just my account someone an indevidual the same person is hacking into random poeples accounts not just mine...one very smart person is saying and doing the same thing to each persons account...first they delete there about...then they go to each of there friends on that persons friend list and leave the same comment...then they just delete awhole bunch of poeples comment that other poeple have left them...so yeah it wasnt just me and its someone some where in the world that has the codes or something for almost like everyones profile...and no asherlee i am not OVER REACTING...im just pissed off about this

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

does anyone else have anything to say?

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

if you gave your username and pass to someoe, they could have accessed your account.

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

dang that sucks...but if he hacked ur profile...then how are u on it???

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

If you have a little sibling maybe they stole it nad "hacked" your account to get back at you.

Showing 1-12 of 12