Forums

ForumsVideo Games

COD WORLD at WAR VS HALO!

Posted Oct 4, '09 at 10:26am

Fox159

Fox159

213 posts

What game do you think is better? Support your answer with reasons why.

I personaly think World at War is better but I want to hear what you guys think.

Posted Oct 4, '09 at 11:19am

Crashout

Crashout

26 posts

i think there both pretty good games but personally i prefer Halo 3 because it provides more skill ( i think ). But cod does have nazi zombies which is a very good game add-on :) while halo is more addictive :)

Posted Oct 4, '09 at 11:35am

WilliamTheGamer

WilliamTheGamer

169 posts

i would say HALO because of firefight but that laggs (Sometimes, well most the time) so COD 5 mainly because of nazi zombies and the fact you get decent guns

Posted Oct 4, '09 at 12:32pm

HEADHUNTER58

HEADHUNTER58

261 posts

when i first played halo 3 i was like, thats it?? thats what all this **** is about?? **** that.
call of duty are the best games ever made, for sure

Posted Oct 4, '09 at 7:12pm

Fox159

Fox159

213 posts

Great answers. Love nazi zombies.

Posted Oct 4, '09 at 7:15pm

Crashout

Crashout

26 posts

I think it depends all on the type of person i mean, they're both different games sooo yeh even though they are both amazing :) nazi zombies is better than firfight for me but i prefer halo , but i have played halo way more soo thats prob why ... but still luv the occasional nazi zombie game FTW :)

Posted Oct 4, '09 at 8:03pm

Inject3on

Inject3on

34 posts

Modern warfare beats em all

Posted Oct 4, '09 at 8:15pm

Draconigena

Draconigena

89 posts

I haven't really played CoD, just a bit of the campaign. There a few things that I don't like about it though. Firstly I don't like the aim down the barrel of your gun thing, I like cross hairs. Secondly I don't like the screen gets red as you're damaged thing, which is my biggest complaint with ODST. Like i said I haven't really played CoD, and I know the multiplayer is the best thing about it, I'm not going to judge which is better.

Posted Oct 4, '09 at 8:50pm

Fox159

Fox159

213 posts

Good answer.

Posted Oct 4, '09 at 8:57pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,487 posts

I've played both games. CoD= Realistic and Halo= Better guns than Cod.
Nazi zombies is cool. Kinda hard though. It's a hard pick. Yep, Cod has a very good multiplayer. Halo, I don't know, but I like playing Halo alone. =P.

I'm not going to judge which is better.

Same. Both good games....

Reply to COD WORLD at WAR VS HALO!

You must be logged in to post a reply!