ForumsGamesCOD WORLD at WAR VS HALO!

73 9942
Fox159
Fox159
261 posts
Nomad

What game do you think is better? Support your answer with reasons why.

I personaly think World at War is better but I want to hear what you guys think.

• 73 Replies
Crashout
Crashout
27 posts
Nomad

i think there both pretty good games but personally i prefer Halo 3 because it provides more skill ( i think ). But cod does have nazi zombies which is a very good game add-on while halo is more addictive

WilliamTheGamer
WilliamTheGamer
196 posts
Nomad

i would say HALO because of firefight but that laggs (Sometimes, well most the time) so COD 5 mainly because of nazi zombies and the fact you get decent guns

HEADHUNTER58
HEADHUNTER58
370 posts
Nomad

when i first played halo 3 i was like, thats it?? thats what all this shit is about?? fuck that.
call of duty are the best games ever made, for sure

Fox159
Fox159
261 posts
Nomad

Great answers. Love nazi zombies.

Crashout
Crashout
27 posts
Nomad

I think it depends all on the type of person i mean, they're both different games sooo yeh even though they are both amazing nazi zombies is better than firfight for me but i prefer halo , but i have played halo way more soo thats prob why ... but still luv the occasional nazi zombie game FTW

Inject3on
Inject3on
41 posts
Nomad

Modern warfare beats em all

Draconigena
Draconigena
102 posts
Nomad

I haven't really played CoD, just a bit of the campaign. There a few things that I don't like about it though. Firstly I don't like the aim down the barrel of your gun thing, I like cross hairs. Secondly I don't like the screen gets red as you're damaged thing, which is my biggest complaint with ODST. Like i said I haven't really played CoD, and I know the multiplayer is the best thing about it, I'm not going to judge which is better.

Fox159
Fox159
261 posts
Nomad

Good answer.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I've played both games. CoD= Realistic and Halo= Better guns than Cod.
Nazi zombies is cool. Kinda hard though. It's a hard pick. Yep, Cod has a very good multiplayer. Halo, I don't know, but I like playing Halo alone. =P.

I'm not going to judge which is better.

Same. Both good games....
Fox159
Fox159
261 posts
Nomad

That's fine.

Joeyz97
Joeyz97
51 posts
Nomad

[quote]Modern warfare beats em all
yep hands down but out of the 2 id pick halo nazi zombies is the only thing ive found to be fun about cod5 cant wait till modern warfare2 comes out

tomthesniper
tomthesniper
309 posts
Nomad

MW2 FTW!!!!!

Both games suck but ODST ain't bad.

hawkeye
hawkeye
243 posts
Nomad

HALO HALO HALO!!!

Fox159
Fox159
261 posts
Nomad

Remember to put reasons if you can.

Armourknight
Armourknight
1,028 posts
Nomad

Halo because you can do more stuff.. and its angelic.

Showing 1-15 of 73