88 posts
Nomad

i think the most over rated game was street fighter 4

• 202 Replies
Leagolas1
Leagolas1
2 posts
Nomad

CoD4 is over rated. It's fun, but when i play online i usually get cussed out because I'm making my team lose....I mean....it's just a game

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I would actually put my vote into Gears of War 2 mainly because the multiplayer felt no different from the original except there are more ways to be cheap now, and the single player felt a bit lacking for me.
I actually prefer Halo. The multiplayer online, especially the forged maps are what really make it shine....anyone who plays only the single player could easily say its overrated though and I would understand why.

_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
731 posts
Nomad

Runescape, Halo Series, Wow, Cod series, Super Smash Bros. series, and Sonic the Hedgehog series. I play Sonic the Hedgehog games and Super Smash Bros.(Brawl) games.

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

Halo, COD, WoW, Guitar Hero, Rockband, Mario Kart Wii, and SSBB.

Austinn
Austinn
278 posts
Nomad

call of duty 4 its not realistic you cant run into a hail of bullets and go rambo on the bad guys and halo 3 it sucked too me i could not enjoy it i dont know why i loved halo one and 2

LegendofZelda
LegendofZelda
70 posts
Nomad

halo 3 is overrated. halo 1 & 2 were great. and as far as flash games go: runescape is a little too overrated.

88 posts
Nomad

i agree with u runescape for flash games in over rated

AnaLoGMunKy
AnaLoGMunKy
1,574 posts
Blacksmith

Most overated game ever... Guitar hero and all the affiliates.

hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

Halo 3, WOW - are overated, but are still good games.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Erm, I honestly have no idea. Maybe Halo. I played it and didn't really like it. But many others like it, so maybe it's just my opinion.

ComradeWolf
ComradeWolf
358 posts
Nomad

The most overrated games that has not been mentioned (yet) until now is..... Assasains Creed 1 (havent played second yet.) That game was really fun, but the opinion lists are highly ovverated. And alot of people hate MGS4.... and also love it, when really it is a 8.0 game. Yes it has its fault and its multiplayer isnt good, but very fun.

But the most Overrated game is probably HALO. It is really overdone, there is books about it, and I cant go anywhere without some nerd or teen or some other kid that has a game system not talking about it.

Guitar Hero is basically like a colourful version of "LEARN HOW TO PLAY A GUITAR" so very overrated.

assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

WOW people play it for hours at a time and have no social life.

HEADHUNTER58
HEADHUNTER58
370 posts
Nomad

HALO is the most over rated.
i played it for the first time and i was like, thats it??....
pices of s-h-i-t

tomthesniper
tomthesniper
309 posts
Nomad

The most overrated games in my opinion:
5. Fable series
4. Mario series
3. All Wii games
2. GTA series(you shoot cops and then drive and shoot cops oooooh, so interesting)
1. HALO(Halo 2 was the best in the series, then it REALLY sucked)

The most not overrated games:
3. COD4
2. Assassin's Creed
1. Bioshock

Knuckledusty
Knuckledusty
207 posts
Nomad

The most overrated game I see is Call of Duty World at War. From the intensity and great story line from Modern Warfare I found CCD5 to be a step back.

Showing 16-30 of 202