The most not overrated games:
3. COD4
2. Assassin's Creed
1. Bioshock
3. COD4
2. Assassin's Creed
1. Bioshock

fail if you dont think cod4 isn't over rated but every wii game is all i here about the wii is how it sucks which it doesn't
OMG_im_on_fire
OMG_im_on_fire
269 posts
Nomad

oops its supposed to be

3. COD4
2. Assassin's Creed
1. Bioshock
3. COD4
2. Assassin's Creed
1. Bioshock

fail if you dont think cod4 is over rated but every wii game is all I here about the wii is how it sucks which it doesn't
WilliamTheGamer
WilliamTheGamer
196 posts
Nomad

Halo is an xbox 360 game only thats why its overated so it makes 360 better than PS3 well i own both and i vote halo (Same with gears)

ellame
ellame
49 posts
Nomad

I think people are confusing overrated and overhyped. Like, Sonic games aren't overrated, because they've all sucked since the Sega Genesis versions, and everyone says they suck. They're overhyped because, despite sucking, there are still tons of ads for each new installment.

I personally think most driving games are overrated. Like, some games separate themselves from the pack by doing things new, like the burnout games, but most of them are exactly the same and yet they get scored 9/10 or higher.

evilpie67
evilpie67
1 posts
Peasant

most over rated would definitely have to be halo series, final fanatasy series,and starcraft

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Halo died after halo 2 came out, halo 1 and 2 were playable that is until people started modding rolf I has a mod to be unstoppable in halo 2 but it gets boring when you can just press a button to win anyways HALO3 sucks basically they added all the **** they wanted in halo 2 but if they did it would have ruined the game just like it did Halo3...as for ODST didnt the covenant already lose in Halo 3

mrbackproblem
mrbackproblem
1 posts
Nomad

I still find halo fun to play with a group of friends

hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

Spec Op's mode seems promising though
Might be like Resistance's.

elblazo
elblazo
9 posts
Nomad

halo 1 and 2 were good
3 and odst
WoW and runescape are highly overrated
every CoD game after th big red one sucks,
mk vs dc ultimate,

the most underrated games are bioshock,
mass effect,
and finally K0tor

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

I can't believe not one person has mentioned WoW.

It's not overrated, I'm certain that you guys are mentioning graphics - they're quite sucky because it's 5 years old, Lineage 2 is overrated, ppl like it because... graphics mostly, but it sux - tacky fighting where ur hands above u then all of a sudden it's near ur knee after clobbering someone 3 times in a second with it.

CoD4 is highly overrated, just stupid bunny-hopping + dolphin makes u win, the Nade Launcher was a little too powerful and for gods sake, make destructable terrain and no Marty / Last Stand!

Halo wasn't rly overrated, it was a good shooter with cool items and vehicles, the shooting-up style was quite familiar but the maps were way different, as well as u always have flying vehicles, that's awesome!

- H
TheCheeseMaker
TheCheeseMaker
349 posts
Nomad

Halo and WoW
CoD5 is pretty awesome on PS3 i dont know what you guys have against it.

88 posts
Nomad

i actually like halo but there is getting to be alot the one i hated the most was halo wars

Rysin
Rysin
543 posts
Nomad

The most overrated game? Halo Odst and he other Halos, but Odst stands out.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

i wouldnt say the entire halo seires... more halo3 then all of them.

but the most overrated game was probably street fighter 4

DACMiester
DACMiester
74 posts
Shepherd

every fps game since the first halo, that was good. but any game that came from that, halo or otherwise, went downhill from the glorious games like doom, duke nukem, and goldeneye for the n64.

Showing 31-45 of 202