Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

IS it wrong to make another account so you can nominate youreslf for merits ?

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 12:44pm

Shane_coolhaha

Shane_coolhaha

47 posts

Well is topic going to get locked?It is spam like Asherlee said.

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 12:47pm

Sweetiedark

Sweetiedark

72 posts

:( i hate you all this site was kool until today i get 2 warnings for one bad thing im sad now  *cries

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 12:49pm

Shane_coolhaha

Shane_coolhaha

47 posts

Is that not what we were talking about in the topic Grammar in Supports and Suggestions?Use good grammar Sweetiedark.

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 12:53pm

Sweetiedark

Sweetiedark

72 posts

Im terribly sorry Shane,i will now make my grammar much neater and tider so you all can understand.

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 12:55pm

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,189 posts

Knight

Well, I will lock it in a minute, but this also needs to be cleared up here as well.

Sweetiedark, I explained in detail what your warnings are for. It is not for simply creating another account. If someone wants to create multiple accounts they are more than welcome to. It is the fact that you created a second account and used it to boost your merits. That is a no-no. All you have to do is follow the rules and your stay here will pick up.

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 12:57pm

Sweetiedark

Sweetiedark

72 posts

thanks for that, see you can be a nice person and i will not do this again :(

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 1:00pm

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,189 posts

Knight

I don't think my demeanor on all of this has changed since I first talked to you, so I don't know how you consider my above post being nice versus the rest. It isn't personal, it's just the rules.

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 1:00pm

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,189 posts

Knight

But the point is, just read the rules and try to stick by them. That's what keeps our community good and friendly.

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 1:03pm

Sweetiedark

Sweetiedark

72 posts

ok then can you lock this topic now please.:)