ForumsThe TavernIS it wrong to make another account so you can nominate youreslf for merits ?

18 5664
Sweetiedark
Sweetiedark
71 posts
Nomad

i dont think its wrong because i make some good comments and they are never merited or even looked at by the merit man so i made another account and nominated myself-silly as i did it straight after the comment-then they found out and said i VERY NAUGHTY

• 18 Replies
Djkgb
Djkgb
677 posts
Peasant

When you register, they save your IP Adress... And it is wrong to nominate your self, and created an ALT account.

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

Of course it is! you probaly won't get merited now!

Sweetiedark
Sweetiedark
71 posts
Nomad

i know but one day i will one day

Djkgb
Djkgb
677 posts
Peasant

It takes time for your comments to get merited...

Sweetiedark
Sweetiedark
71 posts
Nomad

yeh i know that but i wait and i wait and im sick of it.i always give a decent comment and most of the time spammers are the only ones being reconigised i hate it

ruairigall
ruairigall
100 posts
Nomad

If you do that it meses up the whole merit systems. You should only get merits fair-and-square

bloodwolf
bloodwolf
44 posts
Nomad

u trying to cheat your way the ponts u think they should take pont off u case that

Shane_coolhaha
Shane_coolhaha
43 posts
Nomad

Well yest it is wrong because that is cheating.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Sweetiedark, you have been warned twice about this. Making this topic is considered spam. So, technically this is your second warning. You already know it is against the site rules. We know which account is yours you are trying to get merit'd, so receiving a merit at this point is slim to none.

Shane_coolhaha
Shane_coolhaha
43 posts
Nomad

Well is topic going to get locked?It is spam like Asherlee said.

Sweetiedark
Sweetiedark
71 posts
Nomad

i hate you all this site was kool until today i get 2 warnings for one bad thing im sad now *cries

Shane_coolhaha
Shane_coolhaha
43 posts
Nomad

Is that not what we were talking about in the topic Grammar in Supports and Suggestions?Use good grammar Sweetiedark.

Sweetiedark
Sweetiedark
71 posts
Nomad

Im terribly sorry Shane,i will now make my grammar much neater and tider so you all can understand.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Well, I will lock it in a minute, but this also needs to be cleared up here as well.

Sweetiedark, I explained in detail what your warnings are for. It is not for simply creating another account. If someone wants to create multiple accounts they are more than welcome to. It is the fact that you created a second account and used it to boost your merits. That is a no-no. All you have to do is follow the rules and your stay here will pick up.

Sweetiedark
Sweetiedark
71 posts
Nomad

thanks for that, see you can be a nice person and i will not do this again

Showing 1-15 of 18