ForumsWEPRSelling your soul

37 10945
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

I know that this is a weird topic, but I just wanted to see what's your opinion on this topic. For those who don't know, it's when you make some kind of crazy prayer thing and you basically give your life up to the devil. In this little contract that you make in the prayer, the devil allows you to become rich and famous, and he'll keep you alive until it's your time to die. Also, in exchange for all that, when you die, you'll have to go stright to hell.

The first thing that comes to my mind is if this even true?

Also, there's a couple of rappers who have done this and they put some messages in there songs to just thank the devil for their success. For example, I'm not sure if you guys have heard of that group named Three 6 Mafia, which the name is already a reference to the devil, and they've won a Grammy a while back, they have this one song, "Stay Fly", and during the chorus, you here somebody saying in the background, "Lucifer! Is my King!" It's not creepy sounding at all, but it's just creepy in general.

Well, I just felt like posting this because I wanted to know your thoughts on this topic.

• 37 Replies
Kurgle
Kurgle
163 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure about selling your soul but I have dedicated mine to Satan.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I do not think that this is even real.

And it is just flat out sac religious

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Wow Nick those were some vary good points you made there, untill then I never thought about all this. And ya I never noticed the song had that in it...

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

k, i sez we get sum1 to sell their soul, an use their wish they get to kill da devil. its a win win, 'xcept da soul seller kinda loses.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well first of all, I think this isn't real at all, so there would be no point. @ Moe. on one of your earlier posts, you would sell your soul to the devil, even if you don't believe in him?

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

Why would someone want to be separated from God (which is all that hell is - eternal separation from God) for something that you get for what, at most 60 - 70 years?

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Well, I think that it is real because it explains why they are so famous and rich and why they worship the devil. Kanye West, Jay Z, and Three 6 Mafia have sold there souls and they just wear and do things worshiping the devil. It's pretty creapy, but watch this video it explains a lot of interesting things about these rappers.

Here

Be very observent in every picture because they show very interesting things in each that you may miss sometimes.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

Well, actually, if you believe in Satan, you believe in God. I think that even if you could "sell" your soul to Satan, he would refuse to "buy" it, since the mere fact of you thinking about selling your soul to him is a sin and so he doesn't need to "buy" your soul for you to go into hell.

I do believe in God and Satan, but i'll never believe in the concept of selling your soul. it's basically impossible, and the Bible says it: there's no sin that God can't forgive if you ask him to and recognise him as your savior.
So basically, if you did sell your soul to satan in exchange of superpowers or something else, he would still not be sure to get it as God could still save it if you sincerely asked him to...

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Well, I think that when you sell your soul it's more to it then just going to hell, but I haven't really done any research on it, so I don't know that much. Also, when you sell your soul it's like basically giving your life to the devil and you worship him and stuff, so I don't think that they would even consider asking God to forgive then even though he could.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

Well, nobody know what's really after this life. We can only guess...
So nobody can tell if you really can sell your soul or not to the devil...

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

I'm quite sure there's no Biblical precedence for soul selling. I don't know if there is or not in any of the other major religions. Well, no soul selling in Judaism, either.
Heh, you guys should google "Sell soul." There are some pretty funny websites out there, including an e-How article!

Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

Calm makes a point, we do not know what will happen after we die, even if we are very confident in what we believe.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

moegreche is right, there really is no such thing as 'selling your soul' to Satan mentioned in the Bible. but if you read more, you will find out that if you do not do anything about the state of your soul, you will go to Hell anyway.

soulsturtle
soulsturtle
58 posts
Nomad

selling your soul would be dumb even if you have a great life on earth think off what will happen if you die think about would that worth it i dont think so i mean some people do i belive in god and would never sell my soul to the devil

Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

Selling your soul
2 minutes ago
by soulsturtle

Haha just caught my attention, both having soul in their.... alright, kindof lame but anyways. I do not get why someone would want to sell their soul to the devil. Personally I doubt it is possibly, but if you believe in the devil you have to believe in God, and wouldn't you rather serve him instead?

Showing 16-30 of 37