Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Selling your soul

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 5, '08 at 9:55pm

soulsturtle

soulsturtle

69 posts

selling your soul would be dumb even if you have a great life on earth think off what will happen if you die think about would that worth it i dont think so i mean some people do i belive in god and would never sell my soul to the devil

Posted Apr 5, '08 at 10:00pm

Sting

Sting

339 posts

Selling your soul
2 minutes ago
by soulsturtle

Haha just caught my attention, both having soul in their.... alright, kindof lame but anyways.  I do not get why someone would want to sell their soul to the devil.  Personally I doubt it is possibly, but if you believe in the devil you have to believe in God, and wouldn't you rather serve him instead?

Posted Apr 5, '08 at 10:03pm

opentotruth

opentotruth

510 posts

well since hell and heavun are fake i think when u die u die

Posted Apr 5, '08 at 10:09pm

Sting

Sting

339 posts

Wow that was a very intellectual comment opentotruth, 'they are both fake'.  At least some atheists on this site give actually reasons for why they do not believe in them, which I find much more respectful than just denouncing something with no reasons.

Posted Apr 5, '08 at 11:16pm

soulsturtle

soulsturtle

69 posts

lol my name wow awsome and if theres not a god how do you exist. nuff said

Posted Apr 5, '08 at 11:25pm

Armed_Blade

Armed_Blade

1,563 posts

You have it, no God believed yet a Satan there is.

(CoS), Church of Satan. [Satanism]. They believe that people who follow Satan for their own carnal needs are the bestest, after all they do win in competition. I also read on there site that they're the people of the left-hand, not the right beleiving in spiritual miths.

As such, they beleive they are their own God, following Satan, who's been called a buncha stuff but is one dark force that has made the world for complete, savage destruction, carnage, and wealth for those who are superior enough to follow him and believe they are great.

1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!

2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!

3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!

5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!

6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!

7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!

8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!

Posted Apr 5, '08 at 11:35pm

Skipper8656568

Skipper8656568

342 posts

The devil exists and i can prove it i know freaky people that do Devil stuff and I would sell my soul for like 20 billion things!

Posted Apr 5, '08 at 11:42pm

soulsturtle

soulsturtle

69 posts

then go do it and when you die i hope you have a GREAT time in never ending pain and suffering or you can go to church tomoraw and see what its like

Posted Apr 6, '08 at 9:26am

Calm

Calm

948 posts

Knight

People, you should think...
If you actually believe that you can sell your soul to Satan, that means that you believe in Satan, and thus that you believe in God's existence (and don't tell me that you believe in Satan without believing in God...).
If you believe in their existence, then you must believe in eternal life...
And if you sell your soul to satan (which I  think is not possible, but that's another question), then you'll rot in hell for eternity.
Is it better to be rich and "happy" for around 90 years and suffer eternal ****ation, than to be happy for the eternity after perhaps (depending on your situation) 90 years of struggle?

I would choose the second option...