ForumsWEPRSelling your soul

37 10941
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

I know that this is a weird topic, but I just wanted to see what's your opinion on this topic. For those who don't know, it's when you make some kind of crazy prayer thing and you basically give your life up to the devil. In this little contract that you make in the prayer, the devil allows you to become rich and famous, and he'll keep you alive until it's your time to die. Also, in exchange for all that, when you die, you'll have to go stright to hell.

The first thing that comes to my mind is if this even true?

Also, there's a couple of rappers who have done this and they put some messages in there songs to just thank the devil for their success. For example, I'm not sure if you guys have heard of that group named Three 6 Mafia, which the name is already a reference to the devil, and they've won a Grammy a while back, they have this one song, "Stay Fly", and during the chorus, you here somebody saying in the background, "Lucifer! Is my King!" It's not creepy sounding at all, but it's just creepy in general.

Well, I just felt like posting this because I wanted to know your thoughts on this topic.

• 37 Replies
Showing 46-45 of 37