Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

wait 30 sec. to rate a game

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 5:30pm

Shiki

Shiki

18 posts

well... i thing its a good idea beacause some people rate games whitout playing for AP.I admit i did that and i sorry T_T. But lot of the games i rate a played before a got this account(and sorry for my english xD)

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 5:32pm

Tydus

Tydus

264 posts

A similar rule was actually just recently put in place to manage comments, and with people having 700+ games rated, I don't think it's a bad idea.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 8:20pm

Shiki

Shiki

18 posts

the bad side of a good suggestion is that almost nobody see it lol.(or at least don´t comment)

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 8:24pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,866 posts

And like do you mean thiers a limit for how much you can rate each day?

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 8:29pm

Cheeseman298

Cheeseman298

126 posts

do you have problems with english?

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 8:29pm

Shiki

Shiki

18 posts

I suggest have to wait some time for rate or rate again another game but a limit for how much can you rate each day is good idea too

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 8:40pm

XCoheedX

XCoheedX

1,061 posts

Please don't make fun of him. What if he actually does have problems with English? I'm sure that would make him feel bad. Of course i'm not saying that you do have problems.

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 8:48pm

Shiki

Shiki

18 posts

i dont have problems if they make fun of me.The only thing that i want is know what people think about the topic.

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 8:49pm

XCoheedX

XCoheedX

1,061 posts

Well of course I think it is a great idea! No one could know if someone rated the game or not. I am sure alot of people have done it.

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 8:52pm

RaptorExx

RaptorExx

2,230 posts

lol, even english-speaking people have trouble speaking english, just not as much XD

and I think it's a good idea, one reason why I think they should reduce the points earned for rating games to 1 because of this, anyone can go to a genre section and rate every game quickly without playing, then BAM!, after a while, over 1200 points(for over 600 games).

Reply to wait 30 sec. to rate a game

You must be logged in to post a reply!