ForumsSupport Forumwait 30 sec. to rate a game

20 5254
Shiki
Shiki
16 posts
Peasant

well... i thing its a good idea beacause some people rate games whitout playing for AP.I admit i did that and i sorry T_T. But lot of the games i rate a played before a got this account(and sorry for my english xD)

• 20 Replies
ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

i have one thing, i can reply and wait 30 seconds, better yet i can turn off computer and wait 30 days and it will still have the message under "Thanks for your comment! You must wait 30 seconds before commenting again."
gerr that annoys me!

Wafflesthemanatee
Wafflesthemanatee
15 posts
Nomad

personally i think its an alrite idea, but i just made this account today, and i went over to a few games i'd played in the past, most of which were from earlier today, and voted and commented on them. I can really see how people would get caught up abusing the system for points, so maybe there should be a limit on # of rates perday, or something like that?
the 30 seconds thing would just mean people would cheat a little slower, i doubt it would actually stop too much of the abuse tho

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

I definitely dont think that there should be a limit on how many games you can rate in a day, unless it is rediculously high... I play a ton of games each day when I get in a groove, and rate all of them.

I do think that the idea of having to at least be on the page a certain amount of time before rating a game is a good one, though it should be at least a minute. If you havent played the game for at least a few minutes, you have no idea what youre rating. This would also slow the ability to rate a game without playing it just to rack up points.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I actually like this idea... it would make sure that people actually took the time to play a game instead of just rating it for points.

Showing 16-19 of 20