ForumsSupport Forumwait 30 sec. to rate a game

20 5249
Shiki
Shiki
16 posts
Peasant

well... i thing its a good idea beacause some people rate games whitout playing for AP.I admit i did that and i sorry T_T. But lot of the games i rate a played before a got this account(and sorry for my english xD)

• 20 Replies
Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

A similar rule was actually just recently put in place to manage comments, and with people having 700+ games rated, I don't think it's a bad idea.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Shiki
Shiki
16 posts
Peasant

the bad side of a good suggestion is that almost nobody see it lol.(or at least don´t comment)

Cheeseman298
Cheeseman298
118 posts
Nomad

do you have problems with english?

Shiki
Shiki
16 posts
Peasant

I suggest have to wait some time for rate or rate again another game but a limit for how much can you rate each day is good idea too

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Please don't make fun of him. What if he actually does have problems with English? I'm sure that would make him feel bad. Of course i'm not saying that you do have problems.

Shiki
Shiki
16 posts
Peasant

i dont have problems if they make fun of me.The only thing that i want is know what people think about the topic.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well of course I think it is a great idea! No one could know if someone rated the game or not. I am sure alot of people have done it.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

lol, even english-speaking people have trouble speaking english, just not as much XD

and I think it's a good idea, one reason why I think they should reduce the points earned for rating games to 1 because of this, anyone can go to a genre section and rate every game quickly without playing, then BAM!, after a while, over 1200 points(for over 600 games).

bullfroggy5
bullfroggy5
33 posts
Nomad

Hmm, this does present a problem doesn't it? I think that the best way to go is to make a time limit like the thread says, but 30 secinds is too short. It should be at least 1 minutes, perhaps 2

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

I think the limit should be longer!

Raxter
Raxter
143 posts
Nomad

Indeed people. 30 sec is actually a litle to low though, to know a game good enough to rate it you should at least be playing it for 5 minutes

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

I think it's a good idea. I would only limit the number of games you can rate per day, and wouldn't set a timing...
And I think the limit should be 15/20. Indeed I often play more than 10 different games per day.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

?
Even if they're rubbish, you get to play and rate them...
Also, please try to write in a comprehensible English. It's hard to understand for us foreigners ...

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

no, please more than 20 per day. I am trying to play and rate every game on the site. Sometimes I go for hours just playing games for a few minutes and rating them. 20 per day wuld slow my progress.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

I don't think that there should be a limit. Of course this is a gaming site, and limiting the game rating just doesn't sound like a good idea to me. I would find a way, so mods can see how long you were on a game, or the time until you can rate also works pretty good.

Showing 1-15 of 20