ForumsGame WalkthroughsInsantatarium Walkthrough

2 6421
midget2
midget2
576 posts
Nomad

I noticed that there was none, so i made one. First of all here is the game Insantatarium.

walkthrough:

TIED UP
1. Click the shard on the floor (the largest one)
2. Click santa's, erm, area in between the legs
3. Click santa's fat belly
4. Click his mouth

SMOKING
1.Towards the right, under the gore and stuff there is a small cigerate. Pick it up.
2.On the right wall there is a sewer pipe thing, on top of it is a red lighter. Click it. (Smoke, smoke)

HAND TRAP THINGY / KEY NUMBER ONE

1.To the left wall there is a round-shaped thing with a hole. CLick on it.
2.You'll see red lines pop up. Click the hole when the lines are around the edges (NOT when there pointing to the middle).
3.You'll see a red circle appear on the door for a second. Go where it appeared (the top bolt) and click there.

FLOODED / KEY NUMBER TWO
1.Once you click that bolt, it wil;l start to flood. REMEMBER: when the tree meter thing gets low, go to the wine bottle on the left wall and drink out of it. (And now he drinks too....)
2.Under the chair where he was tied, there is a color in a small round button. ( the color is random) See which one it is.
3.Next go to the pieces of paper on each wall that carry graphs. (go to the left first)
4.Once you get to the left wall, click the paper again. A window will pop up including the colors red, blue, and green. You need to get 2 colors on each wall that make up the color under the chair. EXAMPLE: The color is yellow. Red + green= yellow, so put red on one side, and green on the other.If the color is red, blue, or green, just put that color on both sheets of paper. (if this does not work, try reversing the sides you put colors on)
5.Repeat step 4 to the right side.
6.The water will lower, and a small yellow key falls down on the floor, under the drain pipe to the the left. Pick it up.
7.Go to the second bolt and unlock.

LIGHTS / KEY NUMBER THREE
1.Go to the right side of the screen and click the cabnet on the left of the sheet of paper.
2.Click it again (towards the bottom though)
3.This turns the light off (SCARY!). Now click the pocket to the left of santa's, erm, area between the legs to get the third key.
4.Click the last bolt on the bottom.

THE END
1.lol watch the ending sceen.

And that's the walk through. Tell me if i messed up, or left something out! And if there are any alternate endings, please also tell me!

• 2 Replies
midget2
midget2
576 posts
Nomad

Also If you have any other games you need help with, please comment me!

Carygon
Carygon
1 posts
Peasant

nice walktrough

Showing 1-2 of 2