Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Armatars,great idea!

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 7:03pm

sintrum

sintrum

236 posts

Ok like i said i have a great idea for ARMARTARS,ok this is it,there is 1 UNIQUE armartar for every class from top 10!Like if you are first place you can have a special armartar made for first place ONLY,like a bad ass demon :D:D:D:D
Any one else think this is a great idea?

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 8:29pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,924 posts

Well we already have a bucnh of Armatars,Is thier really a need for any more,even though more are on the way.And people will start spamming to get in the top 10

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 8:33pm

Tydus

Tydus

264 posts

Dan already said that Armatars WILL be added on a monthly basis, so keep leveling up!

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 8:37pm

XCoheedX

XCoheedX

1,061 posts

I guess the idea is okay. It is not really needed on the site, but I guess it isn't bad.

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 9:00pm

RaptorExx

RaptorExx

2,330 posts

I don't think that's a good idea, everyone would fight constantly(not that they already don't) for places in the Top 10 to get the armatar they think is coolest, the spam would definatly be increased with that, perhaps it should just be for ALL the Top 10, or here;
Top 10-Top 20-Top 50-Top 100
But I think the Top 10(maybe 20 too) ones should be unlocked after the person has acheived it at least once, that way there's no spamming to stay up there and keep their armatars! :O

Posted Apr 4, '08 at 4:22pm

sintrum

sintrum

236 posts

RaptorExx,you have a great idea,yeah,lets go for raptors idea!But,i guess spamming would go up from 70%,its risky,but i still like it :)

Posted Apr 4, '08 at 4:29pm

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

2,369 posts

ya just like Raptor said it would cause people to go SPAM crazy evan more, I mean most people want there own armuture but if everyone can't have it, they WANT IT!

Posted Apr 4, '08 at 5:25pm

Raxter

Raxter

155 posts

I like the idea but it will make people spam even more lol

Posted Apr 4, '08 at 5:29pm

DonkeyKong1383

DonkeyKong1383

49 posts

i definently vote yes. i mean we dont want spam here or spam there, right!

Posted Apr 4, '08 at 5:34pm

RaptorExx

RaptorExx

2,330 posts

well anything will make people spam more :(

but there are many ways to reduce HOW MANY MORE people join the Spam Side :$

Reply to Armatars,great idea!

You must be logged in to post a reply!