ForumsSupport ForumArmatars,great idea!

23 5240
sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Ok like i said i have a great idea for ARMARTARS,ok this is it,there is 1 UNIQUE armartar for every class from top 10!Like if you are first place you can have a special armartar made for first place ONLY,like a bad ass demon
Any one else think this is a great idea?

• 23 Replies
Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

Dan already said that Armatars WILL be added on a monthly basis, so keep leveling up!

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

I guess the idea is okay. It is not really needed on the site, but I guess it isn't bad.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I don't think that's a good idea, everyone would fight constantly(not that they already don't) for places in the Top 10 to get the armatar they think is coolest, the spam would definatly be increased with that, perhaps it should just be for ALL the Top 10, or here;
Top 10-Top 20-Top 50-Top 100
But I think the Top 10(maybe 20 too) ones should be unlocked after the person has acheived it at least once, that way there's no spamming to stay up there and keep their armatars! :O

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

RaptorExx,you have a great idea,yeah,lets go for raptors idea!But,i guess spamming would go up from 70%,its risky,but i still like it

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

ya just like Raptor said it would cause people to go SPAM crazy evan more, I mean most people want there own armuture but if everyone can't have it, they WANT IT!

Raxter
Raxter
143 posts
Nomad

I like the idea but it will make people spam even more lol

DonkeyKong1383
DonkeyKong1383
47 posts
Nomad

i definently vote yes. i mean we dont want spam here or spam there, right!

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

well anything will make people spam more

but there are many ways to reduce HOW MANY MORE people join the Spam Side :$

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Yes there are ways to reduce that, but i won't get into that. I thought the idea was okay before, but I realized that this would cause even more spamming.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

But why would they spam?They know it will all get deleted like firetail who recently quitted?Right?

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

....well we got loads of armatars already but if the top 10 gets special armatars people will spam everywhere to be in the top 10....

BlueCooler9
BlueCooler9
45 posts
Nomad

I don't think thats really nessecary.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

I agree because then people in the top ten's Armatars will constanly be changing because people are always just passing each other, so other people might get confused. Also, I don't think this is even necessary because of the good amount of Armartars already and more arriving in about a week. Well, it'an okay idea, but it's just not needed.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

I actually can't wait for more armatars! I want one that no one else uses, but is still pretty cool. I'm pretty sure nick is right on the new ones coming in a week.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

I know that I'm right because I checked the date that Dan posted that new ones are coming in two weeks, and that was about one week ago. Also, I want the same thing because I hate getting Armatars that are really popular and everybody has them. I like being unique haha.

Showing 1-15 of 23