ForumsWEPRWhy democrats should be elected

7 3586
Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

I am not American but i do pay alot of attention to the news and have watched alot of the debates. Frankly i find McCain to be a little off some of the time, and a bit old. Thankfully he got that tumor removed from his cheek and its not so big anymore, also hes got a big ego and dont trust him with the war in iraq. How much longer do you people want this war to go on and kill your soldiers? He wants the war and hes gona keep it going until "terorism" is defeated..

Mrs. Clinton on the other hand does promote change and sais she will bring the troops home, but it will take awhile. Her husband did alot for the states financially and she could get America on a better track. I dont like her though, cuz she acts and talks like shes queen of the castle.

Obamah on the other hand promotes change and hes got a good attitude. He even said he wants the troops back home. You want someone whos gona stick up for your country, with out starting another war. Plus if Americans elect a black president the whole world would be in aw. America would get more much needed(with out threats or payment) respect. He would be the best choice if i were to vote at all.

Off topic i have one comment about American government party logos. the repubs have an elephant which has nothing to do with America, unless their trying to say their big fat and grey haired so dont get in our way? Then the dems have a donkey, which you can call an ass if you will. Now what in gods name made them want to pick that? Donkeys dont have a very good rep at all, they stink, there lazy and the second you turn your back on them they kick you!

• 7 Replies
Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

Haha I find it funny you made this, right after that guy made a "Why democrats shouldn't be elected".

I disagree that a democrat should come into the White House, but I do agree that an elephant and donkey are extremely poor choices for the party logos.

blue98
blue98
10 posts
Nomad

Well, we have some bad people this election.
John McCain is a Democrat , but he says he is a republican..

Republicans, ftw.

blue98
blue98
10 posts
Nomad

and I agree sting about the poor party choice.

Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

Yeah I agree we have some pretty poor choices this time around, especially since John McCain is a Republicrat.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Democrats should not be in control of the country. A democrat in office would up government spending and slash the military to make up for it, thusly lowering our defense and increasing our dependence on the government. We need to move the opposite way - cut government spending, remove the parts of the government that aren't used, and build up the military. Look at Hong Kong - their government does almost NOTHING for the people, and in the way of cities, it's got one of the lowest poverty rates in the world. That's because people have to WORK to get what they want, and it's so easy to start your own business that it's literally an in and out process - walk in, sign a couple forms, have them stamped, walk out, and congratulations! You're legally entitled to own a business! Proof that laissez-faire works.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Not American, and for the most part, non-political.

But there's some metapolitics to be observed here: it seems that the majority of people who are bothering to post on this topic are Republican voters.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Demmercrats dun hate the army. Those mean clintons doo.
republicrat? Not asking. xP
I'm a democrat. Also, with the problems this countries facing either we cut down the amount were spending on improving military technology the better. Most of the budget were spending in the military is the deaths of unneeded lives, we've been in Iraq far too long. And if were any good we've probably rounded up enough Iraqi forces and order to take control of their government before the terrorists can take control of another ship and attack us. [If thats even where they really are, half the attackers on US soldiers are just Iraqi's wanting their country back] I say give it to them. >.>

Also, forgetting Iraq, Obama for one hasn't done any thing wrong in his career. Over all in polotics he's helped more than he's hurt. [Clinton promising 200,000 jobs and acctually losing 30,000 is a bit.. different].

Anyway, Obama is also a humble and good person. which I find always likeable. To add on, he's got better judgement than any of the other poloticians, So I don't really care what McCain thinks [which, infact, scares me]. I mean, first liberal republican. AMazing. o.o xP

It seems to me that demmercratz rule. Also, I like the fact that people that can afford to kill the tax cut should. Just my assumption, it'll only help the government and the people.

I don't see how JohnMcCain will keep any price down.

Showing 1-7 of 7