ForumsGame Walkthroughsage of war

52 14659
lonewolf537
lonewolf537
145 posts
Nomad

i figure its time for a walkthrough. this will only tell you how to beat it on normal. now, here we go.

welcome to the stone age, the first of 5 ages. the trick here is to wait untill the cpu sends out 4 cave men, then use your special. now you should have about 215 gold. buy the egg automatic turret and send out 1 club man. this should keep you safe till you have enough to send out a dino rider. that dino rider should get you enough for another dino rider and 2 club men. just keep sending out club men and dino riders till you have 4000 exp. now click that pretty little star in the menu.

congratulations! youve made it to the medival age. my personal fav. the trick here is to just keep sending out sword men till you have 1000 gold, at this point buy another turret spot. then keep sending out swordsmen till you have 750 gold, now buy a fire catapult. now you should have enough to go to the next age. if not just keep sending out swords man/knights.

congratulations!! youve made it to the third age. i dont not know what this age is called. nor do i like it.

the trick here is to send out 2 duelers then 1 mousqateer till you have enough for 1 canoneer and 3 mousqateers. you also might wanna get rid of that pesky egg automatic for an explosive cannon. large cannon if you cant afford it. now just keep sending out the cannoneers and mousqateers till you can go to the next age.

congratulations!!! now youve made it to the modern age. the trick here is to send out a bunch of melee infantry till you can buy 2 more turret spots (10500) and before you go to the next age you'll also want to get 4 double turrets. (56000 but i may have made an error in my calculation)
now you should be able to go to the final age.

congratulations!!!! you have made it to the 5th and final age. the age where you finally finish the war.

the trick here is to just leave the cpu for about 5-15 minutes, dont worry the double turrets will make an impenitrable wall. now when you get back you should have 450000 gold. use this to buy 3 super soldiers. and viola. you win.

• 52 Replies
Zihark
Zihark
309 posts
Nomad

Great walkthrough, it really helps! good work, it looks like you put a lot of effort into it .

lonewolf537
lonewolf537
145 posts
Nomad

to tell you the truth i typed it down in like 5 minutes. i just typed what i normally do. but im glad it helped.

charley123
charley123
173 posts
Nomad

you did a lot of great work thx i am giving you a 10.10

16 posts
Nomad

the 3erd age it "the dark ages"
(i think)

nice simple walkthr

Randombarry
Randombarry
69 posts
Nomad

Great walkthrough.

lonewolf537
lonewolf537
145 posts
Nomad

wow. i didnt know this was that helpful. maybe soon i'll make a walkthrough for hard.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

the third stage really sounds like the Renaissance(which means rebirth) it is when mankind's technology lurched foward and evolved from baisically swords and metal armour to guns and some of the first bullet vests a lot of people know it cause this is when guns first came into the worlds technology tree(i no this isn't really important but I just thought if anybody was wondering and wanted to know so I'm informing themand yes that is a pretty simple but good walkthru

MalaMan
MalaMan
20 posts
Nomad

good job, good walkthrough

Ssscary
Ssscary
7 posts
Nomad

Great walkthrough! I've already beat the game about 300 times on my own, but... Oh well.

Has anyone else managed to get up to the last age on Impossible? :]

lonewolf537
lonewolf537
145 posts
Nomad

i have. but only by using the healing glitch.

Braedan22
Braedan22
61 posts
Nomad

The 3rd age is the olden days

Lordofd511
Lordofd511
114 posts
Peasant

nice walkthrough, this is pretty much what i did the first few times on normal, only in age 5 i just got the 4 ion cannons, then they actually killed enemies from so far away that when one enemy is killed then all the extra shots hit the enemy encampment, eventually destoying it. then i learned the hard way the you need a completely different strategy for hard mode. which i can now easily beat.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

It seems that is a good idea to have a slingshot men after a dino rider, so it can attack from a space away.

eskimokid
eskimokid
18 posts
Nomad

that is really good walk trough and i just used it to beat the game.
it rocks!

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
638 posts
Peasant

I lost at the modern age before this tutorial. I don't like the way tanks bleed though. I am going to play it now and see if I can get it through.

Showing 1-15 of 52