ForumsGame Walkthroughsage of war

52 14668
lonewolf537
lonewolf537
145 posts
Nomad

i figure its time for a walkthrough. this will only tell you how to beat it on normal. now, here we go.

welcome to the stone age, the first of 5 ages. the trick here is to wait untill the cpu sends out 4 cave men, then use your special. now you should have about 215 gold. buy the egg automatic turret and send out 1 club man. this should keep you safe till you have enough to send out a dino rider. that dino rider should get you enough for another dino rider and 2 club men. just keep sending out club men and dino riders till you have 4000 exp. now click that pretty little star in the menu.

congratulations! youve made it to the medival age. my personal fav. the trick here is to just keep sending out sword men till you have 1000 gold, at this point buy another turret spot. then keep sending out swordsmen till you have 750 gold, now buy a fire catapult. now you should have enough to go to the next age. if not just keep sending out swords man/knights.

congratulations!! youve made it to the third age. i dont not know what this age is called. nor do i like it.

the trick here is to send out 2 duelers then 1 mousqateer till you have enough for 1 canoneer and 3 mousqateers. you also might wanna get rid of that pesky egg automatic for an explosive cannon. large cannon if you cant afford it. now just keep sending out the cannoneers and mousqateers till you can go to the next age.

congratulations!!! now youve made it to the modern age. the trick here is to send out a bunch of melee infantry till you can buy 2 more turret spots (10500) and before you go to the next age you'll also want to get 4 double turrets. (56000 but i may have made an error in my calculation)
now you should be able to go to the final age.

congratulations!!!! you have made it to the 5th and final age. the age where you finally finish the war.

the trick here is to just leave the cpu for about 5-15 minutes, dont worry the double turrets will make an impenitrable wall. now when you get back you should have 450000 gold. use this to buy 3 super soldiers. and viola. you win.

• 52 Replies
Showing 76-75 of 52