ForumsPopular MediaParanormal Activity

26 8687
LegendofZelda
LegendofZelda
70 posts
Nomad

I just saw it today and there were moments that i made very loud sharts and didn't even realize it...did i like it? ehhh...idk......if anybody has seen it, did you like it or no?

• 26 Replies
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Paranormal activity is often very paranormal.

xxPinkxx
xxPinkxx
6 posts
Nomad

I didnt see it yet, me and my friends are going to .... but is it really scary??

LegendofZelda
LegendofZelda
70 posts
Nomad

well it could also go in this section...and yea it's not very scary at first but as the movie progresses it freaks u out...like shit your pants

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Ummmm... Are you asking if you have any Paranormal Activity or...?

Errr, is this a movie, song, or book?

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

It's a movie, and I think it's a great movie. It's actually an indie movie that was filmed in a week with only a 15 thousand dollar budget. I find it spectacular. It's not like all those movies you always watch which creepy shit happening 24/7 like faces popping up from nowhere on your screen and blood coming out of peoples' eyes. This thing builds up the tension and scares the crap out of you in little ways, like a normal paranormal activity would.

All in all if you are expecting some thriller with cheap thrills you will be disappointed. If anything this reminds me of Jaws in the sense that Jaws only actually appears really late in the movie and they spend the entire thing developing the characters, which is what made is such an amazing movie. Paranormal Activity is creepy as hell and it made me super scared. Worth seeing in theaters cause its extra scary. If you watch it at home you need to watch it at night in the dark and have the sound really loud to have the desired effect. Amazing the quality that can be had with so little budget.

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

Well im bout to watch it now on the internet i hope its scary cause if it aint that's gonna be a total let down.
LOL

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

it looked like a stupid piece of sh t to me

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

i made very loud sharts and didn't even realize it

If you did not realize their presence, how did you know they were loud?
Xoran
Xoran
483 posts
Nomad

OMG! That movie wass suuper scary! I saw it with my cousins, and now i have my brother sleep with me to make shure no demons get me! :P

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

now i have my brother sleep with me to make shure no demons get me! :P

Are you sure that's the reason? xD
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

it looked like a stupid piece of sh t to me

OMG! That movie wass suuper scary! I saw it with my cousins, and now i have my brother sleep with me to make shure no demons get me! :P

So, your telling me that you made the decision to see the movie, went to theater, watched the 90 min. movie, came back home, and got your cousins to sleep and then realized they needed to sleep with you then got online and made your second post all in 82 min.? Lol, fail dude.
yielee
yielee
618 posts
Shepherd

I think that would be you failing, Ricador. They were two different posts, two different people, but with the same armatar.

Posted Oct 22, '09 at 10:10pm

RenegadePlayer

Posted Oct 22, '09 at 11:32pm

Xoran

What do you think?

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I saw the real version online, and decided to see it in theaters today just to get the theater experience. Not worth it. The movie was cut down and the ending was completely changed from the original to make it a Hollywood film. I am highly disappointed at how much shittier the one in theaters is compared to the original.

hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

Heart rate sped up dramtically in that one 0_o

BigP08
BigP08
1,455 posts
Shepherd

It was a pretty good movie. It wasn't as scary as it was depicted, but nothing is. Everyone screaming in the audience must have a heartattack every time they hear a twig fall. I was surprised at how unique the movie was in that it never showed the demon, and the high points of the movie were little things. It was well-executed, but as I said, not scary.

Showing 1-15 of 26