ForumsPopular MediaParanormal Activity

26 8689
LegendofZelda
LegendofZelda
70 posts
Nomad

I just saw it today and there were moments that i made very loud sharts and didn't even realize it...did i like it? ehhh...idk......if anybody has seen it, did you like it or no?

• 26 Replies
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

i didnt see it yet, is it any good?

no, they said 'tis be good, but hell was crap
they said it was suppose to be the scariest movie but not, it's not even , like 90% of the movie is just normal people living their lives, if you havent seen it, don't waste you're time
HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

I saw that movie and i can say that was the worst supposid scary movie i've ever watched that wasnt a scary movie its more along the lines of a suspense and or a drama.

MOVIE SUCKED as a scary movie

b3astly
b3astly
8 posts
Nomad

I didnt like it, but if you have free time, go to the fourth kind, it was good, kinda dumb at some parts, but gets ur mind wondering, and kinda freaky

princeofdestiny
princeofdestiny
179 posts
Nomad

well.. it was scary at some moments.. but the rest of the time you just wonder if this is all true.. her standing up for 9 hours next to the bed??? wtf..
broken picture..and alot more..

PS- the priest was the biggest pansy of life!! running out of the house..

Anti_Hero1317
Anti_Hero1317
31 posts
Nomad

i like it in the snese that it was a horror movie that you could predict even if it had the same story line if they made it like most movies yo uwould know exactly whe ntheyd get shalshed up or just stabbbed or killed or whatever but the movie builds up tentsion explains whats going on and all that good stuff. But in the fact of just being scary it knda disappointed me i mean ive been watching R-Rated movies since i was 4 and i watch banned horror movies on the internet so ive seen some pretty greusome stuff but all in all its a great movie in the sense of being a movie but just not as scary to some people

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Klaus summed up my feelings about thrillers better than I ever could.

I saw the movie in theaters and although it was very good, some parts of the movie ruined the experience.

I feel like the psychic over played his part. I didn't care for the ouija board scene when the board caught on fire either. It just didn't feel real. However, those scenes were tolerable.

I loved how she was screaming and how her boyfriend ran in to save her. Hearing them both scream and the abrupt silence that falls on both of them, the movie would have been well off to end there, maybe even have the chick walk downstairs or stand in the hall only to collapse or something... anything but what they actually did. She threw the body into the camera. Just because she's possessed doesn't mean she should have super human strength. She was also taken over completely by the demon, which I would rather her have snapped out of the trance or to have somehow ended her own life, or just die.

Other problems with the movie that I had was how the boyfriend just stopped recording what happened during the day. I know he promised his girlfriend to limit his camera usage, but I still felt like there were many scenes left out.

The last problem I had was when they wrote that she was never to be found. I hate her sudden disaperence because it gives you the impression that the demon stayed in her body and that she never regained consciousness. Something about that bothered me. I wish they would have found her body dead somewhere in the house.

Other than the ending and the few problems I had with the movie, it was pretty good. Some people get their chills from watching unrealistic pop up thriller moments (such as blood coming from eyeballs and faces popping up from nowhere) while others get their chills from things that seem real, such as in this movie (for the most part).

I really want to know what happened in the real versain, but in ways it might be better if I watch it myself. I might youtube the real ending.

Centie
Centie
251 posts
Nomad

I haven't seen it but it looks scary as shit

johnny294
johnny294
284 posts
Nomad

i have a question should i see it cause i heard some people say it was good but others say it was terrible should i get it on DVD

assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

I havent seen it but its supposed to be really scary

MarioMario
MarioMario
1,212 posts
Peasant

Well I have'nt seen it but my friend saw it and well.....he got so scared that he well uhm....sharted him self.Well he doesn't get scared easliy so I would say its one of the scariest movies of the year.

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

I saw it. Creepy movie, though not the scariest movie ever made. It did a good job of building tension but then all of it just drained away at some of the movie's bad parts. A great horror movie builds tension up to critical mass then has something jump out at you to make it explode. That's what a real scary movie does.

Showing 16-26 of 26