ForumsSupport ForumArmor Games Internet Speed

11 3747
bullfroggy5
bullfroggy5
33 posts
Nomad

Has anyone noticed how this site seems to run slow? It takes me 20 seconds to load any given page and I was wondering if that is the same for others. I have a DSL connection, which runs fine on most other sites, but Armor Games seems to run slow for me.

• 11 Replies
Sharkbate
Sharkbate
372 posts
Peasant

It takes me 4-5 but rareley 1 minute.

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Well for me it is very fast and its not slow at all.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Me,well aprox 10-20 seconds,i dont know why i have like the best internet there is!And my comp is not slow,since 2009 models worth 7 grams arent slow! Lol

Calm
Calm
908 posts
Herald

Well, I have no problem with my connection on AG.
it takes me around 4-5 seconds to open a page. But you must consider that sometimes, the site runs slowly because of all the users that try to connect at the same time!

i would also suggest you clean your CPU temporary files and even the cookies, they take a lot of space ans sometimes slow your connection speed..;

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

connecting to AG in a fast or slow manner depends on your internet speed. if u got a slow net speed or a low signal conection loading AG will be very slow.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Honestly, I hate firefox. Have loved Internet explorer for who knows how long.

Also, its not about the connection only.

And, at times when theres an internet rush, even with DSL, your connecting to a server. The server may be busy, but I never get 20 seconds. Maybe your computer works well with firefox. xP

redwinger333
redwinger333
324 posts
Nomad

im saying this is just you.. try deleting cookies, files, defragging and such... this will help your connection speed on most sites, and keep your computer clean from any unused software...
the site works just fine for me, but sometimes during the day, when the net is busy, it might be a bit slower, nothing you cant deal with tho

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

my laptop downloads the page in less than 4 seconds, my laptop is like eddie13's i guess.

sturge
sturge
1 posts
Nomad

yer i think that the games should load quiker

bullfroggy5
bullfroggy5
33 posts
Nomad

Thanks guys, ill try your advice, but It has nothing to do with an internet rush, since I am on at different times but it is always this slow.

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
358 posts
Peasant

On my dad's computer it takes that long just because he has a windows 98. At my house i have XP and it loads in the most 5 seconds. Usually it only takes like 2or 3 seconds though.

Showing 1-11 of 11