ForumsNewcomers ForumIm back!

10 2389
BeowulfMarine
BeowulfMarine
39 posts

After a year of being offline for a year (I forgot my password, username, and never bothered to come back here), Searching the whole site to see if I can find my username again i am finally back! I've got a flash game i've put all of my effort into. Hopefully it will be above 7/10.

• 10 Replies
Flagon
Flagon
157 posts

Welcome back! I'm looking forward to playing that game of yours when you submit it.

BeowulfMarine
BeowulfMarine
39 posts

Actually I didn't search for a year i was just gone for a year. i only search for a maybe, 5 hours (not 5 hours straight).

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,562 posts

Spam, schmam, it's actually not ^_^

Well, a year is well over my time, but glad to see you back, Beowulf. So, what was your highest rank before you went offline?

_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
747 posts

Welcome back! *Looks for flash game.* So,,, where is the flash game?

santashat
santashat
26 posts

i thought that threads about certain players were always frowned upon well....anyways welcome back

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,562 posts

Aww, but if that was true, then there would be no threads in the newcomer's forum at all, since they are about new people! Let's just hope that he doesn't fall asleep again, lol

outofenvy
outofenvy
18 posts

hey man welcome back!

Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
305 posts

Eh, it's in a forum that supports no AP, so not spam in my opinion! And always nice to see people come back to the site
Welcome back man!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,794 posts

Who is this? Never heard of him.

Ricador
Ricador
3,761 posts

Yeah, who are you?

Showing 1-10 of 10