ForumsGamesIMPORTANT SSBB NEWS!

21 5793
bombardment
bombardment
13 posts
Nomad

first off, for those who dont no,its been delayed again....but thats not wat im here for. now if u go look at a characters pag, it will list everything about them, including final smash....now....go look at zero suit samus's final smash....AINT THAT SWEET?!?!

• 21 Replies
anailator23
anailator23
87 posts
Nomad

ok.... if you wanted to talk about SSMB Brawl, theres already a couple of threads about it, you dont have to make a new one just for that

spygirl
spygirl
124 posts
Nomad

OMG i am pissed tht its delayed for march but its kinda good because they can add even more extras and maybe characters and items and updates!

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

what are you talking about??? Zero Suit's Final Smash isnt on there yet.

gwoodruler
gwoodruler
106 posts
Nomad

also your not supposed to type in all caps

Cam
Cam
28 posts
Nomad

Omg lol. Awesome final smash. And I'm disappointed about the delay because it was right around my birthday on Feb 10th. It got delayed I think 4 times now. :/

lonewolf537
lonewolf537
145 posts
Nomad

march?!?!?!?! f that.

adrian_peterson009
adrian_peterson009
1 posts
Nomad

wtf...y r they delayin that game again??? well anywayz idc ill still get it...and i still think that they should add wi-fi on it

gwoodruler
gwoodruler
106 posts
Nomad

lol they all ready have wifi you obviously havent read the site

bombardment
bombardment
13 posts
Nomad

i no i no dont use caps lol but when i found this....holy crap i was so happy....

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

wow you guys need to get your facts straight. For one, Zero Suit's Final Smash isnt on the site, Samus's is. Second, SSBB got delayed only 2 times, the second one being to March 9. And 3, Zero Suit's Final Smash is getter her armor back, because Samus's Final Smash gets rid of her armor.

InfernoFlame
InfernoFlame
57 posts
Shepherd

It could get delayed again.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

One delay, Understandable. Two delays, a little annoying. Three or more delays, making millions of people mad.

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

I can't believe they have delayed the game again. I know it is to make 'the best game they can possibly make', but it is getting annoying.

Zihark
Zihark
309 posts
Nomad

Well, at least the game will be better :S Still I can't wait xD The best smash final is Ike's though Aether from the game, which was a chain of 5 other ultimate skills from other characters. Meaning it's REALLY good.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Famitsu, the gaming magazine in Japan known for its strict reviews, gave SSBB a perfect 40/40. Only 7 other games in history got a perfect, including Final Fantasy 12, and The Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time.

Showing 1-15 of 21