ForumsWEPRIf America was invaded!

393 97240
DrCool1
DrCool1
210 posts
Bard

Here is an interesting question, what if America was invaded by land, by another huge army. What I am saying is if both the east and west coast were invaded by millions of foot soldiers that would move across the entire country. Think of this if like a D-Day happened in America. So where would you go? What would you do? Would you fight or hide? Hey you never know if this could happen but America would probably have a nuke war before this happens.

• 393 Replies
German3945
German3945
996 posts
Nomad

well normally, we rely on our National Guard, which is always supposed to be here to help us.

So where would you go? What would you do? Would you fight or hide?

if Chicago is invaded, then i'll probably gather up as much valuables as i can and move to southern Missouri (long story short, girlfriend's there. also: safer. also: no one will know i'm there, so no one will follow.)
what would i do: i'd have quite a few guns on me. as well as a school ID, a state ID, and a passport, just in case.
I would hide, but definitely fight if i am in a near-attacked status.
DirtyCodingHabitz
DirtyCodingHabitz
333 posts
Nomad

What I am saying is if both the east and west coast were invaded by millions of foot soldiers that would move across the entire country.

First of all America wouldn't just welcome foot soldiers from another country and let them walk in and take over.

So where would you go? What would you do? Would you fight or hide?

You can't hide if someone is in your country and trying to kill your entire nation.

Hey you never know if this could happen but America would probably have a nuke war before this happens.

This answers the to the first quote I replied.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

The United States has the second largest army in the world, and China has no reason to invade us. Without us, millions of Chinese workers would be out of a job.

deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

Without us, millions of Chinese workers would be out of a job.

very ture... despite US relationships with China,I think we are in a mutual agreement with them. They make our stuff. We give them money and jobs.

If the US was under attack. ( first time since 1812 ish) The military in Iraq and Afghanistan would probably pull out and defend our homeland. considering that the US has a fairly large force, we could probably defend ourselves very well.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

first time since 1812 ish

Neglecting to mention Pearl Harbor and 9/11, of course.
deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

Neglecting to mention Pearl Harbor and 9/11, of course.

well 9/11 wasn't really an act of was by another country. Saudi Arabia's government didn't intentionally launch the attack for purposes to start a war..

pearl harbor was a single battle. War of 1812 was a full scale war fought on American soil and waters...
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

this is an advantage to living in colorado... it would be weeks before those foot soulders reach me.... time to move to canada...

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Hmmmm....Shoot' I live in California the west coast. To ummm.....Alaska! or Hawaii?

deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

The Taliban weren't even in Saudi Arabia at the time, you have no clue what you are talking about.

WTF are you talking about! The people who crashed the plane were form Saudi Arabia.
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

America shall never fall to Communist invasion!

deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

America shall never fall to Communist invasion!

too late

.................................................................................

___________________ $$
_____________________ $$$
_________________________ $$$$
__________$$$$$$$__________$$$ $
__________$$$$$$_____________$ $$$$
_______$$$$$$________________$ $$$$
_____$$$$$$__$$$______________ _$$$$ $
________$$_____$$$$___________ __$$$ $$
_________________$$$$_________ ___$$ $$$
___________________$$$ $_________$$ $$$$
_____________________$ $$$$______$$ $$$$
________$$$_____________$$$$$$ $$$$$ $$
______$$$_$$$$$___________$$$$ $$$$$ $
___$$$______$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$
_$$$$$___________$$$$$ $$$$$$__$$$$ $
$$$$__________________________ ____$$$
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

Communism is a temporary set back on the road to freedom!

TheDude42
TheDude42
1,026 posts
Nomad

It would depend on who invades America.
Canada: We could squash them with one foot (no offense).
Mexico: Most of our nukes are in the southwest... So it would be interesting.
France: They're overseas, and it's safe to bet they'll come in sailboats.
Iran: Were invading them = dumbest move ever.
North Korea: Right between some of our closest allies? No.
China: We'd take Europe with us into the fight.
Russia: They STILL think they're a superpower? Really?
Civil War: Depends.
Aliens: Depends.

Final message: Yo don' go messin with America man!

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

You people forget that the Japanese invaded Alaska during the World War. Why don't people ever remember that??? Therefore the war of 1812 is by far not the last time we were invaded.

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

WTF are you talking about? The Taliban, not Saudi Arabia, are Middle Eastern Muslims extremists, they were centered in Iraq and Afganistan during 9/11

Saudi Arabia is up there with extremism. The dominant sect of Islam in Saudi Arabia is Wahhabism, which is a strick, fundamentalist form of Islam, a lot like the Taliban. Much of the Taliban's funding came from Saudi Arabia.

You people forget that the Japanese invaded Alaska during the World War. Why don't people ever remember that??? Therefore the war of 1812 is by far not the last time we were invaded.

And you forget that Alaska was not a state until 1959.

Showing 1-15 of 393