ForumsGamesThe Last Stand 3 - UNION CITY

1202 1121463
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

An infection has hit Union City, no-one is sure what is happening. Authorities have told citizens to stay in their homes and to wait for updates. The chaos outside your apartment is growing, looting, savage beatings, people killing each other in broad daylight. Itâs safer inside. A week goes by, the transmissions stop, the food is running out. The situation can only get worse, itâs time to leaveâ¦

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Last Stand: Union City, the third installment in the Last Stand series is currently in production and will be released in Q1 2010. It will take place during the first few weeks of infection in Union City. Taking the role of a survivor who holed up in their apartment during the initial spread of the infection, the player will be forced to venture out and make their way in the city. Escape will be the ultimate goal.

Features Include:
- Side Scrolling Open World
- Scavenge for weapons and items
- Custom character creation
- Level and Skill progression
- Living city: Day and Night cycles, Weather
- Dynamic driven enemies: âZombie directorâ
- Two game modes that affect the style of the game

Union City will be side scrolling open world for the player to fight the hordes in and search for weapons and food. You will mould your character from the beginning, deciding appearance, background and skills. During your time in Union City you will earn experience and gain efficiency in a number of different skills, how you progress in these skills will be based of your actions.

During your travels you will encounter other survivors, they will help you get a grip on whatâs happening, tell you their situation and in some cases join your fight.

Union City itself is a living city with day and night passing as you travel, itâs once living citizens will be driven dynamically, no street or building will play the same each time you enter.

The game will have two seperate game modes - âRunân'Gunâ and âSurvivorâ. The Runân'Gun game mode will be more in line with the original games and have a focus on action and lessen the RPG elements. Survivor on the other hand will have common survival problems such as hunger, need for sleep and conservation of ammunition to deal with. Much of the story and gameplay will be identical in both modes.

GET READY ARMOR GAMES THE LAST STAND 3 IS COMING!! EVIDENSE:
http://www.conartistgames.com/index.php/the-last-stand-union-city/#comments

• 1,202 Replies
gugus
gugus
2 posts
Nomad

et il sot quand

gugus
gugus
2 posts
Nomad

il sort quand ???

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

GOOOGLE TRANSLATOR TO THE RESCUE

il sort quand ???=when he leaves

et il sot quand=and when he sot

chucks google translator in bin

asmr12
asmr12
3 posts
Nomad

up

vermenadosera
vermenadosera
51 posts
Nomad

more one time the same guy?
a little bit again then will try put it in Raccon City -.-

Goto74
Goto74
473 posts
Nomad

So...That was a waste of my life, will wait for full version to come out.

Brightness changes and zmbies appearing on my face= scary.

samwynter
samwynter
80 posts
Nomad

i think it will be awesome

jonny321
jonny321
1 posts
Nomad

the second one was imense and i can't wait for the third

Karlson
Karlson
76 posts
Shepherd

I cant wait for the thrird one. the second is one of favorite games

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

I hope we get Dogs! ( I AM LEEEEGEEENDDD!!!!)

And i hope we can still in the city so long we're the last survior left and it get's incredibly hard + i hope we can grow food ( like crops and stuff )

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

( I AM LEEEEGEEENDDD!!!!)

and then we'll kill the dogs *everyone stares at him* fine be that way...
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Leo... that was a sore spot you touched... you don't kill the 'Legend-Dog', rottweilers from the first two TLS, maybe... but not that cute german shepard... :P

Oh, and Con made a Fact Sheet with all related questions to TLS-UC so he won't have to read the same questions 20 times over and over, you can find it here. Thereâs even a section there for stuff that wonât be in the game!

And if you have ideas for the game post those in this section game ideas. This way he can keep everything nice and tidy...

Ooooohhhhwwww it's sooooo exiting! *wipes drool* :P

Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

This game is gonna be awesome.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Leo... that was a sore spot you touched..

yeah every time i see that it makes me sad (I've seen it a few times yes)

louissi...i thought people who make games don't comment here...eh who cares

oh and the game sheet isn't that spectacular it just said the things we already know and left out a few bits
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

yeah every time i see that it makes me sad

I Am Legend is my favorite movie. And my brother deleted it from our Foxtel thingy cause i deleted his NFL superbowl match.

And it hasn't been on foxtel since that day. But the day i see it on the Foxtel TV guide i am so gonna record it.
Showing 136-150 of 1202