ForumsGamesThe Last Stand 3 - UNION CITY

1202 1121469
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

An infection has hit Union City, no-one is sure what is happening. Authorities have told citizens to stay in their homes and to wait for updates. The chaos outside your apartment is growing, looting, savage beatings, people killing each other in broad daylight. Itâs safer inside. A week goes by, the transmissions stop, the food is running out. The situation can only get worse, itâs time to leaveâ¦

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Last Stand: Union City, the third installment in the Last Stand series is currently in production and will be released in Q1 2010. It will take place during the first few weeks of infection in Union City. Taking the role of a survivor who holed up in their apartment during the initial spread of the infection, the player will be forced to venture out and make their way in the city. Escape will be the ultimate goal.

Features Include:
- Side Scrolling Open World
- Scavenge for weapons and items
- Custom character creation
- Level and Skill progression
- Living city: Day and Night cycles, Weather
- Dynamic driven enemies: âZombie directorâ
- Two game modes that affect the style of the game

Union City will be side scrolling open world for the player to fight the hordes in and search for weapons and food. You will mould your character from the beginning, deciding appearance, background and skills. During your time in Union City you will earn experience and gain efficiency in a number of different skills, how you progress in these skills will be based of your actions.

During your travels you will encounter other survivors, they will help you get a grip on whatâs happening, tell you their situation and in some cases join your fight.

Union City itself is a living city with day and night passing as you travel, itâs once living citizens will be driven dynamically, no street or building will play the same each time you enter.

The game will have two seperate game modes - âRunân'Gunâ and âSurvivorâ. The Runân'Gun game mode will be more in line with the original games and have a focus on action and lessen the RPG elements. Survivor on the other hand will have common survival problems such as hunger, need for sleep and conservation of ammunition to deal with. Much of the story and gameplay will be identical in both modes.

GET READY ARMOR GAMES THE LAST STAND 3 IS COMING!! EVIDENSE:
http://www.conartistgames.com/index.php/the-last-stand-union-city/#comments

• 1,202 Replies
Kloudwolf
Kloudwolf
26 posts
Nomad

Is LS3 gonna have the same weopons or newer ones? LS2 had the three new ones: the Comp. bow, the M249, and the RPG-7. I personally hope he puts a minigun in LS3. 60 rounds per second would make the zombies crap their pants! and is it possible in LS2 to get all weapons AND finish in time? I've played it dozens of times but I can't do it.

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

I'm pretty sure LS3 will have new weapons, and I think that Con has planned for you to be able to get all the weapons in the game. Also, the game will be substantially longer than the previous games.

Kloudwolf
Kloudwolf
26 posts
Nomad

Good, because the others are way too short. I could beat them both in 20 min. flat. What the deal on the side character people?. Is it going to be the same as the first two games, or will they have more options?

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

The survivors you pick up will have various details to them, ex: was in the military.

humaniacs
humaniacs
3 posts
Nomad

the weapon is change whenever is a start we only handled a handgun how about w like handling a M4A1 because we made it to union city with full of weapon from LS 2 then hope they added new weapon like dual handgun, dual Uzi, maybe Dual M249 SAW hahahaha... like rambo !! then new model for zombie and survivor. and i also hope they make MULTIPLAYER LAST STAND YEEHAAAA !!!! hope they made it

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

can people please go to cons website i think things will work much easier

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

then hope they added new weapon

They? It's a one-man project. Conartistgames should really get some people working with him... but then again, if you want something done right you do it yourself i guess.
Kloudwolf
Kloudwolf
26 posts
Nomad

How are you gonna get weapons? Are you going to side-scroll around to find them, or do you search places like in LS and LS2? And is their going to be more types of zombies than before?

humaniacs
humaniacs
3 posts
Nomad

if u want a cheat in last stand 1.2 or 3 u must download CE,MLE,RE choose one then play last stand in first time u will get a Glock and have 15 bullets first multiply your bullets with 8 15x8=120 then scan it after that shoot 5 bullet then multiply again your remain bullet with 8 10x8=80 scan it and you will found your address then change the value from 80 to 1000 then froze it whalla and u get infinite ammo

humaniacs
humaniacs
3 posts
Nomad

another cheat while in search mode you is only have 12 hours thats sucks i can make from 12 hours to 125 hours yehaaa i can get everything with that......... first thing first play last stand 1 or 2 then play 1 night after that you will in search mode first multiply your 12 with 8 12x8=96 then scan it second use two hours and your remaining hours is 10 , multiply 10 with 8 10x8=80 third scan it after that you got your address then change the value to 1000 and froze it hahahahahhahahahahah in a day there is 125 hours

Kloudwolf
Kloudwolf
26 posts
Nomad

{u must download CE,MLE,RE }
{after that you will in search mode first multiply your 12 with 8}

Can you please say those cheats in english?

AdsDrury
AdsDrury
15 posts
Nomad

When is it available for play?

AdsDrury
AdsDrury
15 posts
Nomad

I just found this one conartists website.http://www.conartistgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/tlsuc_alpha.jpg
Its early alpha photo.

Zgamer01
Zgamer01
54 posts
Nomad

SOUND AMAZING!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

taka10
taka10
1 posts
Nomad

O.o!Nice!

Showing 76-90 of 1202