ForumsGamesThe Last Stand 3 - UNION CITY

1202 1121494
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

An infection has hit Union City, no-one is sure what is happening. Authorities have told citizens to stay in their homes and to wait for updates. The chaos outside your apartment is growing, looting, savage beatings, people killing each other in broad daylight. Itâs safer inside. A week goes by, the transmissions stop, the food is running out. The situation can only get worse, itâs time to leaveâ¦

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Last Stand: Union City, the third installment in the Last Stand series is currently in production and will be released in Q1 2010. It will take place during the first few weeks of infection in Union City. Taking the role of a survivor who holed up in their apartment during the initial spread of the infection, the player will be forced to venture out and make their way in the city. Escape will be the ultimate goal.

Features Include:
- Side Scrolling Open World
- Scavenge for weapons and items
- Custom character creation
- Level and Skill progression
- Living city: Day and Night cycles, Weather
- Dynamic driven enemies: âZombie directorâ
- Two game modes that affect the style of the game

Union City will be side scrolling open world for the player to fight the hordes in and search for weapons and food. You will mould your character from the beginning, deciding appearance, background and skills. During your time in Union City you will earn experience and gain efficiency in a number of different skills, how you progress in these skills will be based of your actions.

During your travels you will encounter other survivors, they will help you get a grip on whatâs happening, tell you their situation and in some cases join your fight.

Union City itself is a living city with day and night passing as you travel, itâs once living citizens will be driven dynamically, no street or building will play the same each time you enter.

The game will have two seperate game modes - âRunân'Gunâ and âSurvivorâ. The Runân'Gun game mode will be more in line with the original games and have a focus on action and lessen the RPG elements. Survivor on the other hand will have common survival problems such as hunger, need for sleep and conservation of ammunition to deal with. Much of the story and gameplay will be identical in both modes.

GET READY ARMOR GAMES THE LAST STAND 3 IS COMING!! EVIDENSE:
http://www.conartistgames.com/index.php/the-last-stand-union-city/#comments

• 1,202 Replies
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

yeah i saw that 2 sec after i posted...
how about you just run this thread and tell everyone what's new as you seem to always get to be one of the first people to see con's new posts... I GIVE YOU THE POWER TO CONTROL THIS THREAD... but if you don't update it i wilL! =D

Plus you didn't put down the controls to the link so hah

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

Plus you didn't put down the controls to the link so hah

People are fairly smart nowadays. They can guess them.

Besides, I'm probably the most active one in Con's forums.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

People are fairly smart nowadays

im sorry but i have to disagree
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

so he's making a game to apeal to both shooters and roleplayers. which, being both = awesome!

Demarius
Demarius
160 posts
Peasant

It sounds like it will be a great game. Hopefully they won't disapoint us.

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Are you kidding people aren't smart these days. People have never been smart. We have ruined this world because of our stupidity. And we will destroy ourselves one day. Good thing i'm not a pesky human! =D

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

im with danny

DaNBa0425
DaNBa0425
28 posts
Nomad

well, its true that the intellegence of this generation is decreasing dramatically, but thats only on the view point of the previous generations definition of smart..i still do beleive there are 'smart' people in the world today but its just that the way society is pushing and straining the role of popularity and acceptance people tend to keep their emotions and minds in check so as not to disrupt the status quo.and most often than not, people make stupid decisions and fail frequently in the tasks appointed to them because they wish to please people right here, right now and never see that their actions keep the world from growing as a society closer together...but thats just my opinion.

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

>.>

Alright. I'm just saying, most people can figure it out on their own.

geez....

AdsDrury
AdsDrury
15 posts
Nomad

I hope you can build your own barricade.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Are you kidding people aren't smart these days. People have never been smart. We have ruined this world because of our stupidity. And we will destroy ourselves one day. Good thing i'm not a pesky human!

right now, ill say the zombies in the game are more sane then humans.
cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

this game sounds so sick, each one gets better. this one sounds like every decision will help you or hurt you in the future of the game. i love games like that,

IcyGryphon
IcyGryphon
160 posts
Nomad

weee

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Omg I can't wait for this game to come out, since I am A Last Stand Fan.. I will be looking forward to the new options and gameplay in the third installment..

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

I hope you can build your own barricade.

You won't, because Con said he's sick of doing the barricade thing over and over.
Showing 31-45 of 1202