ForumsGamesWho let's you play, Mom or Dad ?

86 16244
LiL_Querto
LiL_Querto
17 posts
Nomad

Wich of your parents lets you play the most? leave a comment here

• 86 Replies
ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

The autism of this thread has reached max levels...

-Chillz

Boldur
Boldur
52 posts
Nomad

I don't need the permission of my parents, i play when i want.

Konimaka
Konimaka
2 posts
Nomad

My mum lets me play most, only cause she doesn't want the pc. Whereas my dad reserves the pc every night to play Diablo or C&C all night :P

Lol_Catz122
Lol_Catz122
65 posts
Nomad

Both

kalapuikko
kalapuikko
2 posts
Nomad

both of them

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

im 18 i dont need permission..and even at the age of 4 i didnt need it either -_- plus my real parents are divorced anyways so it doesnt really matter

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

well i am the most free one here !! XD lol since i was like 8 i played 18+ games LOL they sell games in iran to all ages !! and they are veeeeeeeeery cheap a game that you buy is like 80$ in iran is 1$ !!!and every game is !! Call of duty and ...
anyways only the times i play a lot i mean like 6 hours plus straight they get mad and tell me to stop playing (the always shout LOL) and oh i am 15

cungar
cungar
4 posts
Jester

both of them let me play when I was a young, also they have never interfered

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

My mom does, I was banned from games for a period of 5 years and I got back into it and she let me play games, get game systems, play online, etc etc. There was a point of time my dad let me play games but...

LucasEM
LucasEM
27 posts
Scribe

The Two!!! XD

evilblodydude
evilblodydude
5 posts
Nomad

My dad is always letting me play when my moms not home

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

They both don't actually prevent me from playing provided all the important stuff was done. That was ages ago though. Free reign now baby, perks of being 18.

mattzor
mattzor
41 posts
Nomad

I don't need permission :P

AedanClarke
AedanClarke
7 posts
Nomad

Ha, my dad was always the let that let me play games without many restrictions. I was 10 when I first played GTA III. And, no, that's not irresponsible parenting, considering he knew his son well enough to know that I wouldn't go out murdering people, getting blown by ******s, DOING blow, or anything like that.

So, yeah, my dad.

ayosuaa
ayosuaa
26 posts
Nomad

don't need permission, but always remind me of time

Showing 61-75 of 86