ForumsGamesWho let's you play, Mom or Dad ?

87 10155
LiL_Querto
LiL_Querto
17 posts

Wich of your parents lets you play the most? leave a comment here

• 87 Replies
AedanClarke
AedanClarke
7 posts

Ha, my dad was always the let that let me play games without many restrictions. I was 10 when I first played GTA III. And, no, that's not irresponsible parenting, considering he knew his son well enough to know that I wouldn't go out murdering people, getting blown by ******s, DOING blow, or anything like that.

So, yeah, my dad.

ayosuaa
ayosuaa
26 posts

don't need permission, but always remind me of time

MidgetGamer101
MidgetGamer101
11 posts

None actually I play whenever I want.

zonic98
zonic98
549 posts

I play what I want when I want, and they haven't said anything about it. :P

Cristalfox
Cristalfox
142 posts

when there is no school I play whenever I want to, otherwise dad lets me play more to boost my creativity.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

I let myself play...if they try to stop then..*does awesome ninja moves* hi-ya!

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,794 posts

Depends... I usually play whenever i want lol... ^_^

1gamesforyou
1gamesforyou
25 posts

Who really needs permission to play nowdays...

Besch
Besch
37 posts

No permission needed anymore. I gave up asking to buy or play games after my mom rejected my question to play a text-based MMOG (Ogame)^^.

Hence, I bought games myself silently, saying they are harmless or getting them from my friends at school.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
673 posts

Now that I am almost 20 I play whatever I want when I want and I buy all my games. But back in the day when I went to my dads house I would play for hours because all he did was sit around the house drinking beer.

When I was at my moms house I was only allowed an hour per day of computer and gaming time

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,527 posts

17, haven't needed permission to play for a while. Maybe when I was 13/14, but it wasn't anything too strict. Back then I just had to finish homework before playing. I can even buy M rated games by myself now, facial hair has its perks.

malou_wang_xa
malou_wang_xa
88 posts

my mom. She was actually the one who offered to buy me my first premium membership when I was 16.. Just because for some weird reason, my grades went up when i started playing games LOL

Showing 76-87 of 87