ForumsGameswho would win samus or master chief

297 52038
leetleetleetleet
leetleetleetleet
5 posts
Nomad

i think saumus and heres why: a blast from meta ridley WOULD KILL MASTER CHIEF INSTANTLY!!!!!!!! but to samus it would take out 52 energy bits out of one of her energy tanks whiich she has waht? 29 or somting not to mention agility infinite ammo and a gun that cant get jacked cause its stuck to her arm!!! and master chief can die from jus one hit in the back!!!!!!! not to mention she has hi speed boots and can jump way higher she can double jump. well im done wat do u think?

• 297 Replies
Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

Cheif. samus is just retadrded.

hamstaman
hamstaman
63 posts
Nomad

prolly master chief...idk.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

master chief he is a tank

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

master chef no prob

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

i wonder if master chif and samus wud make a good cupul

skillzkillz
skillzkillz
161 posts
Nomad

Ok MC would pwn
WHY? ok first let's compare the difficulties samus only has one difficulty normal obviously and MC has legendary which is 4 times harder than normal. Even if samus had all her weapons which is about 20 or so all MC would need is a plasma pistol and a rocket launcher. Pistol whip would get samus's health tanks in no time. And even in a normal fight all that MC would have to do is bodyslam her and she'd be down in 1 hit cause MC weighs like 2 tons. All that samus did was survive a plant full of zombie thingys and master chief basically lead a 20 year war against world. Also I really dont think that Samus would be able to take down a scarab and then a bunch of brutes and then 2 hunters (mission the Storm.)

MC would completely destroy Samus. She would never see it coming.

skillzkillz
skillzkillz
161 posts
Nomad

I dont think that they would make a good couple. and seriously go make that a topic is one is about them in a fight

N00BKiller
N00BKiller
255 posts
Peasant

HAHA! master chief!

unrealtron13
unrealtron13
170 posts
Shepherd

samus kills master chief

Sword_stabber501
Sword_stabber501
11 posts
Nomad

master cheif has steroids and he can run fst as a car if u read the halo books master cheif is the best spartan (and the last one) and cortana helps him aim samus sucks master cheif would look at samus and samus will die. and he started training 2 become a spartan when he was 4 years old dont u think if u statred when u where 4 dont u think u would be amazing and unbeliveable. and + master cheif would use a spartan laser 2 kill samus and samus will try 2 shoot john and he'll will dodge it and shoot amus in the face and samus would be so scraed she run back 2 her ship and fly fast

Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

Mster Cheif! Samus is a Lez.

Showing 286-296 of 297