Forums

ForumsProgramming Forum

Flash game test - BIG PROJECT

Posted Apr 18, '12 at 2:28am

greenplanet011

greenplanet011

215 posts

I beat the jet boss,but couldn't get past the first level -_- I suck at your game.It's a good game from what I hear,I really want to ride yoshi

Posted Jun 28, '12 at 12:06pm

plasmafish

plasmafish

260 posts

Green, thanks! You can use the name 'devtestr' in the pause menu to unlock debug/god mode. You will definitely be able to check out the later levels if you do that.

Posted Jun 28, '12 at 12:26pm

plasmafish

plasmafish

260 posts

I uploaded a youtube video showing a walk-through of the game.
It can be viewed at Super Mitchio Walk-through.

The game can still be found on my site, 3Dmitchell.com at Super Mitcho Flash Game.

Any other input is greatly appreciated, I'm still working my way up to the day when I decide to finalize this project. Right now the day job is keeping me busy.

http://3dmitchell.com/images/super_mitchio_start_screen.gif

Posted Jul 6, '12 at 2:26pm

ablr

ablr

141 posts

I thought it was pretty fun and I have the 20th highest score ever

Posted Jul 9, '12 at 12:27pm

plasmafish

plasmafish

260 posts

albr, thanks! I'm presuming your name on the scoreboard is 'always', not bad for a first time player!

Posted Jul 9, '12 at 12:29pm

plasmafish

plasmafish

260 posts

Sorry ablr, I misspelled your name as albr.

Posted Jul 18, '12 at 2:24pm

AceofSky

AceofSky

779 posts

I had a problem with this game. I thought you'd be interested.
My keys kept on getting stuck. Like when I press the right button/"D" key, the character walks right and keeps on walking when I even let go. I dunno whether that's a flaw in the coding, or something else. It doesn't happen with other games as it did with this game. I couldn't play it too well sadly.

Posted Aug 3, '12 at 10:02am

plasmafish

plasmafish

260 posts

AceofSky,
I was unable to reproduce the error you are encountering. Can you give me a little more information as to what system and browser you are using when it happens? PC/Mac/Win7/Tiger/Leopard/Linux/etc? Thanks!

Posted Aug 3, '12 at 12:29pm

halogunner

halogunner

830 posts

16th place first try

fun game but i have to admit there are many like it

Posted Aug 3, '12 at 3:13pm

plasmafish

plasmafish

260 posts

halogunner,
Thanks! Pretty good score for a first run I'd say!

The game borrows concepts from many different games, and was more of a programming project than a game design project. If I knew I was going to be able to complete the game to this level I could have brainstormed better game ideas/concepts, but when I started I didn't even think I could program one single level to the depth I did in this game. As I spent more time (days/weeks) working on the game I got more into the programming and less into the conceptual work.

Reply to Flash game test - BIG PROJECT

You must be logged in to post a reply!