ForumsGamesA sonny 3 forum

27 14876
the_zombie_killer
the_zombie_killer
306 posts
Nomad

When and if sonny 3 comes out will there be a separate sonny 3 forum or will this forum be converted??

• 27 Replies
frennets
frennets
42 posts
Nomad

i would rather it be sonny because Sonny is Krins best work :I

Caberea
Caberea
576 posts
Nomad

You know once the sonny series is complete krin could probably put it all into one disc and sell it for heaps of cash. Once he decides on a definite set of classes to pick from.

Godjule
Godjule
206 posts
Nomad

I think this needs to be a "All Things Krin" forum. With Colony, the two Sonny games and Sonny 3, and the upcoming Sinjid sequel the flash games forum is going to be overflowing. This should be made to talk about all things Krin.
Y'know there is KrinLabs.com, not too many people use itany more but it has all the things that Krin made. *Note: if you ever do visit Krinlabs please read the rules first and make sure to lurk every once in a while.
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

i thing all sonny serie will be in the same forum

Godjule
Godjule
206 posts
Nomad

Oh and try to use good grammer and spelling while you're in KL. Some of the guys overthere can be grammer nazis.

joao99
joao99
350 posts
Shepherd

No need for that...Sonny 3 is already being discussed at Sonny 2 forum...just change the name of the forum for SONNY TRILOGY :P

Fall0ut
Fall0ut
128 posts
Peasant

oh man i realy love sonny 1 and 2 so i realy hope that the third is comming soon!

Godjule
Godjule
206 posts
Nomad

No need for that...Sonny 3 is already being discussed at Sonny 2 forum...just change the name of the forum for SONNY TRILOGY :P
Yeah, did I meantion that KL actually has most of the games made by Krin? I mean, sooner or later the admins will get tired of the sonny forums and will just abandon it... I mean, bloody hell there shouldn't even be a forum for just the sonny games.
frennets
frennets
42 posts
Nomad

I disagree The sonny games are so popular I mean i wouldnt even be here if not for sonny its like Ag's best game and it deserves some respect so a forum for just sonny is a good thing

zucchinibread
zucchinibread
4 posts
Nomad

I agree. Sonny 2 was the first armor game I played and then I came to the forum expecting to have to search through all the muck for stuff on it, and lo and behold, it had its own forum!
there's tons to talk about and it is extremely popular, so why not?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

This should be the "newest popular game" category.
The description could include the current one(s).

MaxPi
MaxPi
13 posts
Nomad

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/12594879/sonny-genesis-sonny-fan-game
Check it now guys !!!

Showing 16-27 of 27