ForumsGamesCombos for Sonny 2

31 12364
Upsilon
Upsilon
108 posts
Nomad

Have a favorite combo that you think is effective? List it here!

My favorite combo: Predator Form + Sharp Senses and then Destroy

• 31 Replies
rewster1
rewster1
3 posts
Nomad

Trying to do the time bomb at level 24 with a heroic bio solo, where I've done the whole game without shadow blend, I found out that stacking 5 envenoms and then doing 4 agile exposures in a row deals massive damage, because for 3 of those agile exposures you are tripling all the DoT, and also getting double instant damage due to the previous agile exposure.

This was after discovering my new favorite bio combo for use against a single enemy: crystallize whatever whatever infect repeat (need both crystallizes for that)
The enemy has no chance to attack, and yet takes damage. Outside of the psycho high voltage/shock coma/retrograde combo how else can you achieve that? Break can work, but it misses on occasion and is somewhat weak even with buffs, so it isn't perfect. I had the mayor cast team sacrifice on me the only time I missed a break, and I lost the fight. That's when I discovered crystallize/infect.

On a previous solo psycho game I managed to kill every enemy in the game after the first round (not including training my way to level 10) by retrograde, but without using high voltage. Instead I set my speed to be just high enough that I started with initiative, then gave it up via electron charge, and then stacked shock coma (either 2 of them or 1 plus overdrive) retrograde and implosion to OHKO. In certain cases I also needed nerve shock, insecurity, and/or wraith form to line the speeds up right. If I ever do it again I'll do a walkthrough (or more like a cheat sheet). The time bomb was interesting in that case also, because its speed was so low I had to choose either slow kill via retrograde/shock coma/confinement or going into battle completely naked and with both veradux and roald (also naked) to slow me down enough to be able to use electron charge to give the bomb intitiative. That was my first solo so I did a slow kill, as the only exception to using retrograde/implosion.

Showing 31-31 of 31