ForumsArt, Music, and WritingOriginal art (post pics here!)

71 40581
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

(I hope it works this time!)

Right, since this is technically a forum for people to post their own art and music, I see music threads but I don't see any art threads.

Here's something I did over New Year's.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/dongstyle_ltd/Not%20photos/epiphanylowquality.jpg?t=1207370256

I don't have a tablet, so this was done entirely by mouse in Open Canvas v0.6. This is the low quality version, the high quality version having an unrealistically big filesize.

On that note, if you're looking for an artist for a flash project or even simply to hire my services etc. I'm up for it. I also do frame-by-frame animation, and might post an example later.

• 71 Replies
Scornic
Scornic
34 posts
Nomad

Some friends and I often draw pictures together using the "doodle" box in our website. Here's a couple pictures we worked on. I drew the meteor and the campfire in this one, and I drew the penguin and evil plant in this one.

I also had a short addiction to photography, and put some of my pictures on my DeviantArt.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Strop cool pic!

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Strop, you are so cool! I cannot stand your uber-coolness. Your art rocks my socks.

Scornic
Scornic
34 posts
Nomad

Is green the color for sarcasm on this message board? I'm used to blue. :/

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

No? Admins posts are shown in green.

Scornic
Scornic
34 posts
Nomad

Oh, of course. I feel silly now :<.

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

cool picture strop!wish i could draw like u man!

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

What is the painting meaning? Your views on life?

HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

awesome pictures strop!! and in the first picture is that a bird with a scythe?...

iskaksen
iskaksen
37 posts
Peasant

Excellent thread, nice crow Strop!
This was something I was inspired by when saw the "Team Fortress: Meet The Sniper". made in Macromedia Flash 8.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Alright, after diddling around with ideas for a signature...IT IS DONE.

Not a signature, but a loop animation. Unfortunately .gifs are horrible little things, so what you're seeing is a low quality version...it's supposed to run at 25fps...I only hope your computer is better than mine or it's gonna chug :P

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/dongstyle_ltd/Not%20photos/stropbunnysmall.gif?t=1218547269

And if you're feeling lucky, see if this runs for you!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

And for those responses regarding the crow/raven, yes, that's a raven holding a scythe and wearing a straw hat...he's not my character but I did paint it, and you can read it however you wish, heh.

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

Wow, some of your stuff Strop makes me want to practice 24 hours a day for like 3 weeks. Maybe then I'll be able to draw a stick figure XD

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

Strop, your work is phenomenal. I think your artwork is excellent.

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

ur art rocks man!make more.urs is ok iskaksen too!

Showing 16-30 of 71