ForumsWEPRIsrael and Our USD Tax dollars.

12 4239
Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Okay, So its come to my attention that I can bring a few of somehow one topic with this hopefully catch-On thread. xP

Okay, So I've learned that our United States Tax dollars go partly to Israel as "Aid". Even though if the U.S. backed down from this, Israels economy would crash. They hold one of the largest armys in the world because of our tax dollars flying off to them. You guys think this is right? I mean, after all, there is no other country on earth that receives this type of support.

Also, Many americans these days now support Israel, when they dont' even live there. I'm not anti-Jew or hitler or anything, but I've seen the veiw from the other side, many media companies are owned by Jews. Usually, 100's of Palestinian people a day die, because Israel after all isnt' a good country. But for the death of 8 Israelis one day I saw a HUGE report on CNN. Scared the crap out of me. I dont' know, do any of you support the fact that Israel is to stay on the map? Its a pretty bad place, and to make it worse we're causing bloodshed on the holy land. I have a REALLY bad feeling that someones gonna do something [Iraqi Presidents already vowed to slay Israel off the map]. And with America supporting it were gonna have a bit of a problem.

Lastly, do you think it was right for Israel to be constructed where it was? I mean, in truth, Most of "Israel" today and "Palestine" of yesterday was a mix of just about whoever, right? There are 2 problems with this, One this is claimed to be the holy land of the Jews, so sure they can get the land.
[reference, the christians mainly just moved to jordan]

But there are also these other people, people that have stored their life, hard work, years and built their homes on this land. After all, after so much time many Jews lived in different places. But then, ever since then, theres been pandemonium. Not one side letting up, and the place is blowing apart.
Feel free to give your ideas on this. [Whichever one].

I'mma give mine when I feel like it. xP

• 12 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 12