ForumsSupport ForumMultiplayer section

15 3284
SCMega
SCMega
110 posts
Nomad

Along with Action, Adventure, etc. don't you tink there should be a Multiplayer section for games like Runescape, and others?

• 15 Replies
SCMega
SCMega
110 posts
Nomad

I'm sorry maybe you misunderstood me. For the makers of multiplayer games to post in a section to them selves.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

A multiplayer section would overshadow the rest of the regular games.

dank
dank
983 posts
Peasant

It would be a sub-genre that wouldn't be needed. Besides, multi-player games require much knowledge and a lot of time to develop meaning independent games are rare.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

No it wouldnt there are a lot of good multiplayer games and a lot of non-multiplayer ones.SCMega RuneScape is made with java and has no place here because this is a flash game website.

charley123
charley123
173 posts
Nomad

i like scmega's idea and we can improve the sit bye putting mmorpg games on the site but i mite be wrong

DarkSoul
DarkSoul
210 posts
Nomad

i know some games on here that will make great live/multi player such as, smiley wars and unreal 2007

recon543
recon543
244 posts
Nomad

I think it would be cool.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Recon, don't post on topics from January to revive them.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Lols, i was going to say this has been suggested before, then i saw it was from Jan.

Dude, you mine as well have made a new thread!

I mean, January? Come on.

But this still gave me a good chuckle.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Alright, that was uncalled for Recon =(

I'm cleaning this up by saying this: Multiplayer = Servers

To use a server requires a lot of computers doing the same task and a lot of money to do so. I don't think that game creators would want to invest so much time and money to create a multiplayer game for free. The best they've done was just create a highscore table, but people just hack and post their 1B score on there. If they wanted to, that'd be great, but that would also in turn be terrible for AG, since users would have to sign up directly from AG, which would make AG much, much slower, because of it.

masterofallgame
masterofallgame
70 posts
Nomad

no i think its unnessasary there arnt enough multiplayer flash games to need there own section

Maria4ever
Maria4ever
79 posts
Nomad

Hmmm...
Maybe Multiplayer games could be in the "tags" box but I have not seen any Multiplayer games yet so I do not know.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

There is a multiplayer tag. There is a tag for everything, not all of them are listed on the homepage. The multiplayer tags only have games that you can play with the person sitting next to you.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Plokkey is right-as usual-you should see the homepage...

scarblade619
scarblade619
198 posts
Nomad

hmm a flash multiplayer game huh? sounds cool however all we need is some1 to make it... idk , it sounds impossible but then again nothing is impossible...or so ive been told 0.o

Showing 1-15 of 15