ForumsGamesGemCraft Chapter 2: Chasing Shadows/Labyrinth?

9 28280
sqeezle1010
sqeezle1010
6 posts
Nomad

im so confused. is the third gemcraft out yet? one after "Gemcraft chapter 0: Gem of eternity" and Gemcraft chapter 1: the forgotten" and then i hear of this Gemcraft chapter 2 chasing shadows, but i can not find it. ive heard that chapter 0 was suppose to be chasing shadows or something? so heres my quiestions is there a third gemcraft? is it out yet? when will it be out? and will it be out?

• 9 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

It's not out yet.
It hasn't even been half a year since chapter 0 came out, they are probably working on it. Check the developer's website if you want more info.

sqeezle1010
sqeezle1010
6 posts
Nomad

ok cool thanks. i was going crazy beacuse i didnt know what was going on lol. i also just started playing gemcraft chapter 0 and beat it. then beat chapter 1 the next day soo yea lol. ok well thx again.

kingqball
kingqball
9 posts
Nomad

its not called chasing shadows any more is going to be labyrinth

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

You can see new GemCraft Chapter 2 screenshots now.

zeban1
zeban1
2 posts
Jester

где ??=(

treos
treos
105 posts
Nomad

firetail_madness: dude, chapter 0 came out in '9, thats around 5 years now.

as for chapter 2, looks like it got pushed back to the 22nd so 5 days from now if nothing else comes up.

you can follow the blog here http://gameinabottle.com/index.php

treos
treos
105 posts
Nomad

'09, typo >.>

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

pushed back to the 22nd

Nope^^

Week from 24th-30th march, ideally (officialy) 25th march... of course 2014^^
bendenny
bendenny
5 posts
Blacksmith

And I wouldn't count on that release date either; the developer has never been very good about not missing his first dozen release dates or so. He's been setting definite release dates and missing them for about four months on this version. Makes a hell of a game, though.

Showing 1-9 of 9