ForumsGame WalkthroughsStormwinds 1.5 campaign 1 guide

6 7942
jedimaster909
jedimaster909
18 posts
Nomad

OK This is the guide for stormwinds 1.5 campaign by devloper HeroInteractive.I am new at making guides but i am trying.Here is table of contents:
1.Types of enemies
2.Walkthrough
3.Tips and Tricks

Section1:Enemies
There are about 6 enemies in campaign 1.
Here are there Bios:
Miniature helicopters:These are the mini greenish copters that really do no damage.I personally only think they COULD be buffs for enemies.During a battle,DO NOT waste ammo on these!Focus on damage dealing enemies.Destroy them on free time.
Orange helicopters:These enemies actually deal damage.The best turret to use is the sniper.It will kill it in 1 hit.
Mini blimps:These guys will come from the bottom.THERE WEAK SPOT IS THE top of the blimp!You will deal more damage here.They basically shoot bombs at your turrets.
Overhead Flyers:These guys are at the top.I suggest using dual machine gun.
Big blimbs:When you see these guys at around wave 6 or 7,you will think it is the boss but no.THE WEAK SPOT is the RED ballon between the gray ones.MIssle guided turret recommended!These guys also have a small weakspot on the gray baloons on the sides.
Cannon flyer:THese guys come around wave 9 or 10.They look like mosquitoes with a cannon.They shoot enormous cannon shots BUT their ammo can be destroyed.

Section 2:Walkthrough
Wave 1:The first cnnon you should buy is the dual machine gun.It was very good.
Wave 2-3:Save up money and get the sniper as your next turret.Snipers can do a lot of damage.Spend upgrade points on less reload time for the sniper.
Wave 4-6:Keep killing and earning till you can buy a Missle Guiding Turret(forgot the real name).This turret is especiallly useful against Big blimps.
Wave 7-10:This is where it gets ugly.During this time,save up for a time freeze cannon.You will need this a lot on wave 10.During wave 10 near the end,about 12 cannon flyers.If you die,it is ok.Try again and sometimes you will get an easier wave.
Section 3: Tips and Tricks
Well, I don't know much but I heard from HeroInteractive himself said if you buy 1 dual machine gun turret and keep the rest time freezers,you can keep on stopping time and kill.Thats basically all I know!

Well,if you took the time to read this
i thank you.I do not have a webpage and I don't need donatations.I make guides for free : ).I am working on a campaign 2 guide which will also include a turret bio section! Thank you for reading!

• 6 Replies
HeroInteractive
HeroInteractive
36 posts
Nomad

Hey JediMaster! Looks great! Let me know if you need info from me, I'd be happy to answer any questions if you'd my input.

elliwood82
elliwood82
5 posts
Nomad

This Really helped me get past some of the waves

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

How did making two guide topics for the same game seem a good idea?

HeroInteractive
HeroInteractive
36 posts
Nomad

They are both for different campaigns, not covering the same levels?

bc771
bc771
22 posts
Nomad

this is really helpful thenks

greenkind
greenkind
1 posts
Nomad

this is an awesome guide, but whats wrong with the drone machine gun upgrade?

I think it's funy watching them trying to fight XD

Showing 1-6 of 6