ForumsGamesMy Zombie Game - WEAPON IDEA'S!!!

174 41528
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Well i'm working on this game and i've done 60 Design Documents. But i'm stuck with weapons. i have about 5 Firearms but i want another 3:
i have:
* M9 Pistol
* USP45 Tactical
* Uzi
* Winchester Shotgun
* M16A4 Assault Rifle

For Meele weapons i have Chainsaw, Sharp Knife, Baseball bat, fire axe and a katana i don't mind more meele weapons but i need 3 -5 more firearms. i thinking of a P90 and some strong shotgun.

And i have 5 Meele weapons

• 174 Replies
tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

ooooh a flaming marshmellow shooter!

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Okay maybe i should tell everyone more about the game... but before i do so i would like to tell Tegan190 his idea is great and all but.... if you know what i mean... let's just say that's one of the weridest idea's i've ever heard of.

Anyway here's some stuff...

There will be Achievments... acheivments come with "SPECIAL" points. if you get 5000 of these points then you unlock the secret weapon...... i would keep it a secret but some people already know.... A Minigun with unlimited ammo. ( I MIGHT HAVE ACHIEVMENTS... BUT I PROBABLY WILL)

There will be 2 Powerups, one includes an energy drink which makes you go X2 faster for a few secounds.

There will probably be a leveling up system, it's easy to level up, the highest possible level is level 5, you start on level 0.

A survior fort!!!!

Ammo will be quite rare and exspensesive

Conversations with other surviors

No customizable characters as you play as a teenager with a cause to escape to chaos, you also belong to a survior team, a team of 4 great surviors.

I will the game's progress up to date on my profile

All 4 surviors come with their own special traits, here are 2 traits but i won't tell you how they effect your character: STRONG & FAST.

You may be given the choice to eat dog biscuits, or just sell them for $6 as any normal person would.

3 GAME MODES!!!!

So yeah i hope that might save me answering any questions for a while

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

What about my claymore idea? It would do massive damage but it would also be slow

I think the game is about 'moving through an area' rather then sticking to one place, right Danny? The claymore would be useless then, since it's all about smashing and killing zombies, you pull the fun out of that with a massive kill at once...

as my zombies start of as slow and easy to kill, but if they attack you...

Meaning you use the basic known movements of a zombie like in any zombie film or game? Excellent! Better to keep that basic fact in place, rather then to try and make a new kind of zombie!
The acceptance of this is always an issue with 'zombie lovers' since it's a trade mark you simply should NOT touch! =D

acheivments come with "SPECIAL" points

Probably more points for killing a zombie with your melee weapon then with a heavier weapon I hope? Or am I spoiling all your surprises now? Sorry, if I do... :S

I can't wait to see what the outcome is! Very exciting! =D
singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

.....Hello, Danny.

Long time, annoyingly seen alot.

So... >.>

Need help?

I got a question also about the game; what type of zombie are you using? Like, Solanum, LST, 'Invincible', etc?

ryonic
ryonic
693 posts
Nomad

I would do

SCAR-L
M4A1
M1911
M82 .50 CAL Sniper rifles!
UMP.45

If I posted the wrong thing, sorry!

Anyways, can the survivor port be invaded?

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

ARRRRRRRGGHHH MORE QUESTIONS AFTER THAT!?!?!?

meh, i'm kind of use to it, now just remember i'm quite young for a flash game devopler, so this is a massive project for me, It will take a long time and will have bad graphics... but pretty darn fun gameplay. I'm soon gonna give eveyone and idea of what the game will be like... by releasing an earlier version of the game i made in late 2008... maybe i'll show it on youtube or release it to yoyogames... it's a gamemaker game... but this one is flash!

Ahem, anyway, back to answering questions, Mr DayCee, your completely right, this is not a "Stay in one area and defend/ survive in it" Game. In this game you must be constantly moving threw your enviorment, unless you find a room/store that you think is safe... most of them aren't.

as my zombies start of as slow and easy to kill, but if they attack you...
Glad someone likes it... the truth is that i couldn't be bothered making a HP system. One hit and your outta here baby! But don't worry, just like L4D2 (my games inspired by it) there will be a safe-zone area. this is where fellow players come back to life ( HINT HINT HINT)

it won't just be one player fighting off the zombies... (HINT HINT)
(HINT HINT HINT HINT)

Anywaaaay, you did not understand the special points as well as i thought you would, the achievments give you points, so let's say i unlocked "Zombie Slayer" Achievment, it's a moderate achievment so you would earn 500 SPECIAL Points with them ( SPECIAL with be replaced with something later...) At 5000 SPECIAL POINTS You may purchase a Minigun... yeah that's right.... but you need to unlock all the achievments to equal up to 5000 SP. Get it now?!?

Okay, Signid25, well the type of zombies i'm using, i'm making up my species of zombies. At first i realised all my zombies in my concept art were bald... so i thought of a funny way how the virus started... Some Hairdresser finds out a special cream that, if applied to the hair correctly, it would burn all the hair up without hurting anything else, and the hair would never grow again! The most effective and quickest in the buieness... not only did it make them bald... IT MADE THEM INTO BLOODTHIRSTY ZOMBIES!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Soz i got to enthusiastic. But i scrapped that idea and came up with a more serious and epic way the virus began... sadly it's not as funny...

Ryonic GREAT GUN IDEA'S!!! Also yes the Fort will sadly be attacked, thankfully when your there to help them!! But after to leave with your rewards the Fort is attacked again after a few hours... only 1 Survior from the fort survived.

Anyway i may as well tell you some names of the characters.
ALEX
PAUL
SMITH
VANNESSA
HECTOR
ELLIOT
CHUCKO (This guy is soooooo aweeeesoome it's like me and chuck norris put together)
XxSacredxX
XxSacredxX
34 posts
Nomad

Sawn off shotgun, Bazooka, M1 Garand,

And whats the title of your game exactly?
sure its fun like last stand 2?

elzorro
elzorro
2 posts
Nomad

i have seen al trough the ideas but you dont have high caliber handguns, any zombie game needs that, what about a .357, or colt? a deagle would be nice.

about gameplay, they survivors will be running around that fort you say, or shotting from him to stop zombies of breaking a wall?

MarioMario
MarioMario
1,212 posts
Peasant

a couple more question,ok will this be a remake of the last stand series?

And you said you will belong to a group of survers,well when you said that I thought you should make a mode called mutipler for like a aviment.

And are you going to let the zombies have wepons?Like in the last stand series the zombies had like a sledge hammer,would you let them have those,

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

-M16
-AK-47
-rocket laucher
-cross bow
-grenade launcher
-chain saw
-grenade
-molotov
-shotgun
-auto shotgun SPAS
-auto turrents (u install a turrent to help you)
-Golden pistol (a lot of damage)
-military sniper rifle
-hunting sniper rifle
TIP: try to put upgrades on the weapon to make the game more addictive.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

How about a Cluster Bomb upgrade to the Grenade Launcher? pretty much the explosion creates 4 miniature bombs that scatter a set distance, and explode.

MarioMario
MarioMario
1,212 posts
Peasant

And for a melee wepon could be a frying pan from L4D2 and maybe even a sling shot for a wepon.The sling shot could do little damage but it could knoce out the zombies for a little bit(Maybe helpful in a fix).

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

If you wish to go even farther, put some spells in as well. That's been yet to seen in zombie games :O

ryonic
ryonic
693 posts
Nomad

Lets get some explosives!

Stinger missile
M67 Frag grenade
RPG-7
HOLY HAND GRENADES!

MarioMario
MarioMario
1,212 posts
Peasant

If you wish to go even farther, put some spells in as well. That's been yet to seen in zombie games :O

But would'nt that make the game kind of sound dumb.Like"I shall use my pretty pink pony spell to unleash a carrot!!!!!

But that may work

On a differnt note you should also add a puke bomb(from zombies puke)and if you throw it all the zombies go over there to sniff it a guess(like in L4D2)
Showing 31-45 of 174