ForumsGamesMy Zombie Game - WEAPON IDEA'S!!!

174 41530
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Well i'm working on this game and i've done 60 Design Documents. But i'm stuck with weapons. i have about 5 Firearms but i want another 3:
i have:
* M9 Pistol
* USP45 Tactical
* Uzi
* Winchester Shotgun
* M16A4 Assault Rifle

For Meele weapons i have Chainsaw, Sharp Knife, Baseball bat, fire axe and a katana i don't mind more meele weapons but i need 3 -5 more firearms. i thinking of a P90 and some strong shotgun.

And i have 5 Meele weapons

• 174 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I don't mean spells like those kind of spells.

DrFace
DrFace
13 posts
Nomad

Throwable zombie bait would be nice...

ryonic
ryonic
693 posts
Nomad

Can there be grenade launchers on Assault Rifles? As an upgrade?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

More like grenade boost for the AK47.

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

xxSacredxx, that is a great idea with the M1 garand so i'm probably gonna put it in, i'll tell you if i do.

Now, Firetail madness, i know your like the No#1 player around here but... and that you know what makes a good game cause you've probably played them all, but that's probably the weridest idea ever. SPELLS!?!? If i was gonna put that it i would call them potions, but no thanks.

The holy hand grenade... ahh funny... maybe

Anywaaaaay, Some people think this is kinda like a remake of TSL2, But it isn't even inspired but that awesome game. The Fort is just a area you encounter on your adventure, you get the option to help defend it then for a reward you stock up on free food and ammo... plus an extra reward of $80.

I'll stop answering questions and let this thread die out in 30 Hours from now. Cause i'm exspecting the game to be finished from March if i spend heaps of time on the com and if i'm lucky. It will be done by July if i use the computer as much as i do now, and it'll be done By January 2011 if i am really slow/dumb and only go on the computer for 30 mins a week.

I've been designing the game for a year and i'm going to get working on it in about a month.

And i'll try to add grenade launchers of assuallt rifles and all those exspolsive weapons!!! THANKS!

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Bump 21 Hours until i let this thread die... so ask questions while you can!! =P

ryonic
ryonic
693 posts
Nomad

Is there a boss at a certain point? Or at the end of a round/day.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

RPG
50 cal HMG
Mp5k
throwing knives
Stinger (boss?)
dual axe
longbow
pike
lightsaber?
javelin

lazerlemon
lazerlemon
76 posts
Nomad

fire
blunt objects

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Yeah Ryonic but only at the end of the game... But not a boss at the end of each round/day. The boss is the Evil scientest Hector Green and he get's a mingun... attached to a helicopter.

Throwing knifes is a good idea and a lightsaber reminds me of "MORE ZOMBIES". Lolz i love that game.

And Lazerlemon... FIRE!?! i don't know what you mean if you just say "Fire".

ninjachampion
ninjachampion
513 posts
Nomad

I know, how about Trap Cannon Launcher that traps the opponent
(the zombie) by launcing the rockets at all sides of the zombie.

http://dragcave.net/image/I2nG.gif
http://dragcave.net/image/I2nG.gif
Please click at least one of them. Press the back button after you click either of them.

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Oooooo Dragon cave things. Anyone 3 hours left until close!

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

i mean anyway 3 hours left... and it's actually 4 hours.... i'm sucha noob

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

3 hours now lol

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Well i got all my weapons. Thanks everyone.
Thanks to this thread i have included the following:

MarioMario - Hunting Rifle
Rafterman - AK-47
BackstabbingSpy- Crowbar
xxSacredxx- M1 Garand ***MAYBE***

It may not seem like alot of weapons but to me, it's great, everyone will get full credit!
Yeah so just remember, The Game is gonna be out somtime next year! Have a Awesomez day everyone!! AND WHEN YOU PLAY MY GAME KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR CHUCKO!! HE SELSS 50% OFF!!!!!!!

Showing 46-60 of 174