ForumsGame WalkthroughsCheaters?

45 10507
Raxter
Raxter
143 posts
Nomad

Im sorry for telling this, but i felt like i hadd too. If you read the text below the Game Walkthrough section it says: Are you a gaming master? If so, write up a game tutorial and let others know how to pass the game as well.

But when you enter the side and look at the topic's, there are quite few that contains guides. the most of them says

-Cheat plix!! Made by people who exemply play Boxhead Zombie wars and think for themself:

- WoW i died in a couple of mins, i should go to the topic and ask for cheats that gives infinite minigun and makes me immortal.

I dont know about you others but i think that cheating in games are boaring. Hows a fighting game if you are immortal?

Anyway, wath i wanted with this topic is to open the cheaters eyes and make them stop spam the forums with cheat requests.

Btw. Sorry for bad grammar and anger :P

• 45 Replies
frozenskull
frozenskull
89 posts
Nomad

if you dont like cheats dont use them

frozenskull
frozenskull
89 posts
Nomad

but are ppl so frustred because they cant win a game and use cheats then and they like so much that they always want too use cheats

that happened too me im addicting too cheats

knightdude
knightdude
23 posts
Nomad

I think the cheaters just want ppl to finish the game faster and besides every one has different thoughts

Raxter
Raxter
143 posts
Nomad

lol i understand that people using cheats in their games dont like this topic.

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Well not really I am not a cheater but I might I did it once on The Simpsons Game for the 6th level and I completed the rest of the game myself.

scientifico
scientifico
68 posts
Nomad

i used to cheat...it felt great sometimes...but that was getting stuff that you have to go to nintendo events and stuff. i cheated on another game and i felt horrible. i haven't used a cheat since. i still use guides though.

chris51882
chris51882
12 posts
Nomad

I get the frustration, but if you don't want to use them, then dont. I like to have it available to me when i've been spending a bunch of time on a game and cant finish. It's nice to have the options, ya know?

Raxter
Raxter
143 posts
Nomad

Yeah i agree cheating is nice if you are stuck on a game. I do it myself in nitendo games and such when im troubled. but wath i mostly ment by the topic was that people should not request cheats here, This is a place for people to post guides

Kererr
Kererr
135 posts
Nomad

personally, I only cheat if I'm REALLY stuck. Anyways, I only cheat small cheats (usually).

eclipse42
eclipse42
15 posts
Farmer

a person should not cheat no matter what. the only time i have ever cheated is to get something cool or do something cool after i had already finished the game the first time.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Yeah!
I hate cheaters.
Im against the cheats.

ChaosGrimmon
ChaosGrimmon
5 posts
Nomad

I honestly dont like cheats, they steal the fun out of playing the game and take away that good feeling you get when you beat a really hard part of the game without cheats, yet I can understand using cheats when the fustrasion lasts for days, and when the fustration takes more fun away from the game than cheats would. By the way, I've seen a cheat that instantly wins the game for you, And i've seen people use it, and they have no fun playing the game what so ever.

Raxter
Raxter
143 posts
Nomad

Well spoken ChaosGrimmon. And yeah lol, it most be fun to instantly win a game by typing a cheat ^^

WangHangLo
WangHangLo
50 posts
Nomad

dont use cheats cheats atre for losers who cant beat games

DeadMan305
DeadMan305
13 posts
Nomad

Im FRUSTRAITED using cheats it gets boring with cheats u finish a game u like to fast.....!

Showing 1-15 of 45