Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Cheaters?

Posted Apr 5, '08 at 9:09am

Raxter

Raxter

155 posts

Im sorry for telling this, but i felt like i hadd too. If you read the text below the Game Walkthrough section it says: Are you a gaming master? If so, write up a game tutorial and let others know how to pass the game as well.

But when you enter the side and look at the topic's, there are quite few that contains guides. the most of them says

-Cheat plix!! Made by people who exemply play Boxhead Zombie wars and think for themself:

- WoW i died in a couple of mins, i should go to the topic and ask for cheats that gives infinite minigun and makes me immortal.

I dont know about you others but i think that cheating in games are boaring. Hows a fighting game if you are immortal?

Anyway, wath i wanted with this topic is to open the cheaters eyes and make them stop spam the forums with cheat requests.

Btw. Sorry for bad grammar and anger :P

Posted Apr 5, '08 at 1:04pm

frozenskull

frozenskull

102 posts

if you dont like cheats dont use them

Posted Apr 5, '08 at 1:12pm

frozenskull

frozenskull

102 posts

but are ppl so frustred because they cant win a game and use cheats then and they like so much that they always want too use cheats

that happened too me im addicting too cheats

Posted Apr 5, '08 at 1:31pm

knightdude

knightdude

23 posts

I think the cheaters just want ppl to finish the game faster and besides every one has different thoughts

Posted Apr 5, '08 at 4:13pm

Raxter

Raxter

155 posts

lol i understand that people using cheats in their games dont like this topic.

Posted Apr 5, '08 at 4:39pm

Avrilicious

Avrilicious

558 posts

Well not really I am not a cheater but I might I did it once on The Simpsons Game for the 6th level and I completed the rest of the game myself.

Posted Apr 5, '08 at 4:44pm

scientifico

scientifico

57 posts

i used to cheat...it felt great sometimes...but that was getting stuff that you have to go to nintendo events and stuff. i cheated on another game and i felt horrible. i haven't used a cheat since. i still use guides though.

Posted Apr 5, '08 at 4:56pm

chris51882

chris51882

12 posts

I get the frustration, but if you don't want to use them, then dont.  I like to have it available to me when i've been spending a bunch of time on a game and cant finish.  It's nice to have the options, ya know?

Posted Apr 5, '08 at 5:00pm

Raxter

Raxter

155 posts

Yeah i agree cheating is nice if you are stuck on a game. I do it myself in nitendo games and such when im troubled. but wath i mostly ment by the topic was that people should not request cheats here, This is a place for people to post guides :)

Posted Apr 6, '08 at 12:21pm

Kererr

Kererr

138 posts

personally, I only cheat if I'm REALLY  stuck. Anyways, I only cheat small cheats (usually).

Reply to Cheaters?

You must be logged in to post a reply!