ForumsGame WalkthroughsCheaters?

45 10525
Raxter
Raxter
143 posts
Nomad

Im sorry for telling this, but i felt like i hadd too. If you read the text below the Game Walkthrough section it says: Are you a gaming master? If so, write up a game tutorial and let others know how to pass the game as well.

But when you enter the side and look at the topic's, there are quite few that contains guides. the most of them says

-Cheat plix!! Made by people who exemply play Boxhead Zombie wars and think for themself:

- WoW i died in a couple of mins, i should go to the topic and ask for cheats that gives infinite minigun and makes me immortal.

I dont know about you others but i think that cheating in games are boaring. Hows a fighting game if you are immortal?

Anyway, wath i wanted with this topic is to open the cheaters eyes and make them stop spam the forums with cheat requests.

Btw. Sorry for bad grammar and anger :P

• 45 Replies
Cyrussx
Cyrussx
11 posts
Shepherd

cheats are bad in general because they take away from the overall thrill and excitement of the game.. but sometimes they are fun, especially if you have already accomplished the game and just want to have a little fun

Mortechai
Mortechai
3 posts
Nomad

i dont know some are,some think they are,some arent

jesseboy101
jesseboy101
1 posts
Nomad

i agree with the guy who posted this cause i normally stop playing games once u cheated and finished it(except scarface that rules lol) so there is no point of cheating! i dont really know how this realates to the topic...

grimlock
grimlock
67 posts
Peasant

i think its fine if people wants to cheat, not like it ruins the game for people who cheat cause then they want to cheat as long as people doesn't cheat at games where you play against other people i can't really see the problem

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Everyone's a cheater. If you're barely stuck or extremely stuck on some kind of game at a certain point, it doesn't matter who you are, you're going to look for the quickest way out, which in most cases is, cheating. Which is why so many people attempt or succeed to do it.

brandonel1
brandonel1
2 posts
Nomad

cheating isnt that bad just dont do excessivly i use cheats on some games

theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

Cheating is gay you want to play a game for fun not just to beat it and go tell everyone that you beat it in two days or something

Colin_44
Colin_44
8 posts
Nomad

no cheats.. just walkthroughs with every little detail is the way to go :P

Burnt0ut
Burnt0ut
21 posts
Nomad

Cheat if you have finished the game

Stingfal
Stingfal
13 posts
Nomad

don't cheat just do what Colin_44 said and use walkthroughs

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

If you have to use a cheat to beat a game, you didn't beat it.

Burnt0ut
Burnt0ut
21 posts
Nomad

Who knows how to hack Highscores

Michae4
Michae4
97 posts
Nomad

Cheats are good things i would say. It makes the game more fun. A boring game with cheats may make it better. It's not like you MUST use them only if you want to. Cheats are good in my oppinion. Stuck on something use cheats.. Get bored of something use cheats..

thegrim23
thegrim23
173 posts
Nomad

yeah cuz if you are really stuck and you cant complete a level sometimes you still feel good if you cheat to win and its even better if you have tryed to beat the level without cheats first

devilboy_1995
devilboy_1995
15 posts
Nomad

the only game i ever cheat on it GTA

Showing 16-30 of 45