ForumsGames!!GLADIATUS!!

11 4423
TOXIC
TOXIC
113 posts
Nomad

Who plays Gladiatus it's wicked i'm a a guild called Slayer, tell me if you play it or not and what lvl you are blah blah blah, if you don't know what it is ask me and i'll reply soon. I'm lvl 7

• 11 Replies
Rattax
Rattax
7 posts
Blacksmith

gladiatus sux and the company that makes it just makes the same game over and over just with a different theme and they all suck if u play this game go to google or something and find a new game to play

Rattax
Rattax
7 posts
Blacksmith

********* mean gl@di@tus

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Wait why can't I say gladiatus? Is that a bad word? I have no idea, can someone let me know why it's censored.

TOXIC
TOXIC
113 posts
Nomad

don't insult what i like Rattax, and stick to the question people, read the top message and type it as 'gladiatus' then it won't get starred

TOXIC
TOXIC
113 posts
Nomad

no wait typre it as gl@di@tus then it won't get starred it's not spamming, i'm quite sure if it is then i'm sorry.

TOXIC
TOXIC
113 posts
Nomad

Keep sending in please

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

It is censored because of the recruitment link. Just in case ppl spam it.

Anyway i play gladitus lvl 8 as of now. I own a guld called Conquerors. Has 3 members right now and able to hold 9. Gladitus is an ok game so if anyone want to join my guild just apply for it. ( make sure to read the description first)

TOXIC
TOXIC
113 posts
Nomad

THank you Jikek the 1st person who has send a proper mesage to this forum, i praise you.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

rattix is right about the company making the same game over again with different themes. but i like that. That way if ur into scary things u do bitfight. Rome and gladiators is gladitus.
But he is wrong cuz they have made other games that r nothing like bitfight and gladitus.

also if u havnt noticed im mispelling bitfight and gladitus so it does not get censored.

TOXIC
TOXIC
113 posts
Nomad

joi SLAYER guild it's the guild i'm in

C4RN4G3
C4RN4G3
70 posts
Nomad

I play it and I have lvl 21 character

Showing 1-11 of 11