ForumsGamesThe Gun Game tips

2 3819
mnobodeddd
mnobodeddd
392 posts
Nomad

Most of you probably know what the Gun Game is and have played it before right? Well here are some tips for those of you that play it.

1.Campains
When you play campain mode you have three categories: defence, efficiency, and offense. But you have an advantage over it since when you use one gun the saved data doen't apply to only that gun but it applies to all guns so you can choose the best guns to use in each campain category.

2.Guns
As you play you unlock guns but you have to do certain achievements, so here is my tip: do the easiest achievements first so you can check out what other guns can do before you focus on the bigger more powerful guns to unlock.

3.Challenges
Each gun has three challeneges: speed, skill, and accuracy, but every guns challenges are unique to it so no gun has an advantage over an easy course. Hint: Complete all chellenges so you have the expert ribbon in all the challenges for that gun to unlock certain guns.

4.Achievements
AS you play you can unlock achievements for your profile, new options, and (Of cournew guns. So in order to get them all PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!!!!! Because when you get all of the achievements you win the game! Hint: In oreder to get the juggler achievement you must use the USP pistol and reload 100 times because when you reload it flips.

And those are all the tips I have. I hope they help you with your gaming on The Gun Game.

• 2 Replies
HydroDynamic
HydroDynamic
2 posts
Nomad

Some other pistols have juggling reloads too.

mnobodeddd
mnobodeddd
392 posts
Nomad

They do? Thanks HydroDynamic.

Showing 1-2 of 2