Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Muslims

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 6, '08 at 11:03pm

hojoko

hojoko

556 posts

Crunk, stuff happens. If they were christians, would you hate all christians? Just because of a few people being mean, you hate the whole religion.

Posted Apr 6, '08 at 11:06pm

Armed_Blade

Armed_Blade

1,563 posts

Yeah. Dun discriminate, buddy. >:(

Posted Apr 7, '08 at 12:16am

Megamickel

Megamickel

946 posts

I was under the impression that they were like Catholics and Protestants, in that they can't ever agree on anything.

Posted Apr 7, '08 at 12:39am

Ricador

Ricador

3,335 posts

Ok dude that was sickeningly raciest and disgusting comment. You insulted all muslims with the common disgusting ans sick stereotype that all muslims are terrorists. You can't just do that.

And what are your sources for saying that there are more muslims that catholics. And what does it matter. I mean geez.

I will tell you what, next time you see a muslim, and they blow themselves up and YOU get your *** blown up, you come to me and i will give you a band aide.

Armed_Blade, I'm sorry he did that and that you had to read that. I know it hurts, i may not be muslim, but i can feel your pain. I have best friends that are muslim.

Sooooooooo anyways, Gamestealer, that was sick. Just shutup.

Posted Apr 7, '08 at 9:53am

C4RN4G3

C4RN4G3

72 posts

I think they should stay in their own countries

Posted Apr 7, '08 at 10:30am

DecadentDragon

DecadentDragon

257 posts

Would that Christianity had done the same...

Posted Apr 7, '08 at 11:08am

Grimlok

Grimlok

158 posts

Religion itself will bring the end of the world. Not just Islam. I'm not an athiest... I'm agnostic. But I believe organized religion to be one of the most corrupt institutions to ever exist. I would also be willing to place a bet that more people have died for their religion (Or lack of) Then people fighting for their country. What my point is... Don't discriminate one specific religion for its corruption because all religions are corrupt. This is not to insult people who follow their religion closely. I'm not arguing that there are nice Christians, nice Muslims, Nice Mormons, and whatever. But that the religion itself is corrupt.

Posted Apr 7, '08 at 11:38am

Megamickel

Megamickel

946 posts

I'm Christian and I'm against organized religion, I've seen the fact that all churches, like all governments, become corrupt. Money truly is the root of all evil, though, isn't it?

Posted Apr 7, '08 at 11:46am

Megamickel

Megamickel

946 posts

Well, I have nothing against people who have money. In my opinion, if it weren't for greed than we wouldn't have many of the technological advancements of today. What is it that drives people to create? Profit incentive. It's when people start taking the money through means other than creation and distribution of products - through the church is an example. Everyone wants money. Most people will do almost anything to get it - including stealing from people under the guise of religious contributions.

Posted Apr 7, '08 at 12:16pm

Grimlok

Grimlok

158 posts

Not only money, but power. Social and military.