ForumsWEPRMuslims

49 10872
GameStealer
GameStealer
19 posts
Nomad

Yes, there are now more muslims then catholics in the U.S.
The end is coming soon.

• 49 Replies
DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

Source?

Considering that Catholics are greatly outnumbered by Protestants in the United States, I wouldn't start digging that bunker for yourself just yet.

GameStealer
GameStealer
19 posts
Nomad

i didnt say anything about protestants
im just saying that there are a bunch of catholics and now the muslims have more.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Tell you what. Keep flaming muslims, n00b. I'll leave this one to Armed Blade. It's him you're insulting.

GameStealer
GameStealer
19 posts
Nomad

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080330/ap_on_re_eu/vatican_muslims

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

You know GameStealer, not all muslims are extremists. these only represent a minime fraction of the muslims.
I am a protestant and I have quite a lot of muslim friends. it's incredible to find people who have such prejudice against muslims, because of a minority of extremists...

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Calm, that is just what I was about to say. I have several Muslim friends and they are the most polite, respecting people I've ever met.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

This thread is incredibly offensive! I don't even understand what you're insinuating, GameStealer. Is this some sort of "Revelations" type of prophecy or something, or are you just being a bigot?
Muslims have nothing to do with anything at all - as a group, just like any other group of people we use these categories very loosely and they don't identify the individuals within this group.
So, what are you trying to say? That Muslims will destroy the world? This is the end of Christianity? Please elaborate.

Rattax
Rattax
7 posts
Blacksmith

hey im am american and i have lived it the arab world for 8 years and almost all of my friends r muslim and they r fine it is just these damn extremists that make them look bad

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Dewd -.- Just because there are more muslims that roman catholics in the country [I'm agreeing with your source, I trust Yahoo :P] does NOT mean the demise of America. Just because of a few Islamic Terrorists out there its okay to think that were all just murderers? Every religion can't be perfect, there are always idiots. So its offensive and hurtful that you would think that a muslim will destroy you.

It hurts, buddy >.>, It hurts. >.>
Sadly, we can't get rid of people like you.

Yeah, In many countries words like "Osama" are a joke. But you really shouldn't turn them into bigotry.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

hm i am muslim and i thin this is VERY!! offensive this is a insulting topic so stop this you sound like a rassict

GameStealer
GameStealer
19 posts
Nomad

Sorry

GameStealer
GameStealer
19 posts
Nomad

If i offended some people i am sorry. Delete this topic.

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

Muslims and any other religion are fine. Just because someone beleives in something different than you doesn't mean that you have to hate or dislike them. You should respect anyone no matter how they act or who they are.

pen15
pen15
34 posts
Nomad

agreed
whats up with this guy

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

I don't know if he wants to talk about another religion in a bad way he should do it at home not in a public place where there are muslims. I don't hate people like that, but they should learn where and where not to express their opinions.

Showing 1-15 of 49