ForumsWEPRMuslims

49 10864
GameStealer
GameStealer
19 posts
Nomad

Yes, there are now more muslims then catholics in the U.S.
The end is coming soon.

• 49 Replies
Grimlok
Grimlok
154 posts
Nomad

Religion itself will bring the end of the world. Not just Islam. I'm not an athiest... I'm agnostic. But I believe organized religion to be one of the most corrupt institutions to ever exist. I would also be willing to place a bet that more people have died for their religion (Or lack of) Then people fighting for their country. What my point is... Don't discriminate one specific religion for its corruption because all religions are corrupt. This is not to insult people who follow their religion closely. I'm not arguing that there are nice Christians, nice Muslims, Nice Mormons, and whatever. But that the religion itself is corrupt.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

I'm Christian and I'm against organized religion, I've seen the fact that all churches, like all governments, become corrupt. Money truly is the root of all evil, though, isn't it?

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Well, I have nothing against people who have money. In my opinion, if it weren't for greed than we wouldn't have many of the technological advancements of today. What is it that drives people to create? Profit incentive. It's when people start taking the money through means other than creation and distribution of products - through the church is an example. Everyone wants money. Most people will do almost anything to get it - including stealing from people under the guise of religious contributions.

Grimlok
Grimlok
154 posts
Nomad

Not only money, but power. Social and military.

Showing 46-49 of 49