ForumsSupport ForumHuge bugs must arange fast

8 2843
sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Hi,i recently got this huge bug,i dont think any one can see this,actully i had 2 big bugs,one is that i went on a account,he had 10 or so points but had golden king!I was like Zomg zoom zoom,but,i refreshed the page and it was ok after,i go check on my account and i have golden king! o.o
I refresh and its ok,but each time i go on a account its always gold king or queen,this is a major bug.
Second
Some times i post comments on peaples account,but instead of showing what i typed,it shows what i typed at an other account instead!So peaple will think im spamming!
Please some one help me mods too!
Im using Internet explorer Ver.7

• 8 Replies
Raxter
Raxter
143 posts
Nomad

Hmm i dont really know, i never hadd problem with any of those

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

I have never even heard of that King/Queen thing happening and I think that you might have just made that up. If you have seen it then how does the King/Queen picture look like?

Also, that second one is also weird and I don't see how that happens, but I think you're just covering something up, so people wouldn't think that you were spamming when you actually are.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Very strange about the Gold King... I've never encountered that. Maybe someone else has.

What do you mean about the second problem. I don't quite understand.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Nick does have a point. Some people can hack to get king and queen. Someone has done this before, so it's not impossible. I still find this strange though.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Well i think i know the problem,for the first one,it was since i ran my anti virus,scanning for virus,sometimes it really bugs and lags my computer,so first one its fixed,but second one is really bad,il have to close my window and open a new one so i wont be considered *spamming*

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Well, I think I have encountered both of these before, just not as often. The Comment Problem is always changing for me though. Most of the times it just copies what someone had previously written, but sometimes it copies something random from my previous Submits.
The King/Queen Bug I haven't had specifically, but I have had a Duke/Duchess version. Either that, or it'd erase all the ranks awarded to someone, after I refreshed it though, they'd come back and all would be well.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

You see guys?i aint the only one who encountered this problem!

WangHangLo
WangHangLo
50 posts
Nomad

the second one has happened to me when i would enter my post it would show the last post i had made on there but once you refresh the post goes away and ur new one shows up

Showing 1-8 of 8