ForumsGamesHELP ME FIND A COOL GAME

24 5006
clandog
clandog
5 posts
Shepherd

There is a flash game and it goes like this:

similar to the gem game where you switch objects to match 3. Once you do this, new tiles come in place... HOWEVER in this game, the screen moves forward and you are working your way towards a tree where a it fills the tree of life with water and then you move to the next round. Between rounds there is a mini game where you have to either pick out differences or find hidden items to make a larger object... its a really cool java/flash game, but i dont remember the name of it. PLEASE HELP ME FIND IT!!

THANKS!

• 24 Replies
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

sorry never heard of and did u play this on armorgames?

clandog
clandog
5 posts
Shepherd

pretty sure it was here, but it could have been on addicting games as well... hmmmm its a cool game i tells ya... cool!!!!!

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

r u sure u were not dreaming i never haerd of a game like this

TheCheeseMaker
TheCheeseMaker
349 posts
Nomad

yea soymaster is right you must have been dreaming...
theres a good chance that its on addicting games!
*dont stop believin'*

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

if it was a dream then u will not play that gfame for a long time if u ever do

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I tried searching for you on the net, but that was like searching for a drop of water in the ocean...

Anyway, do you have ANY more info on the game? I found several games, but none of them come even close to what you tell us...

I would like to try again for you though, but then I do need a little more info...

clandog
clandog
5 posts
Shepherd

hey Mr.DayCee... i have been searching as well and can also tell you that it's like finding a needle in a globe full of heystacks... at any rate this is how the game goes... start to where i left off before my computer crashed and I lost the link...

When the game loads, you have to find a series of peices scattered in a room with a fountain in the middle... there is a lamp, key, shovel and a pitcher to pour water... into the tree of life...

once you have found the peices and unlocked the level, you now have to move peices to match three and when you match 3, that specific area of 3 pieces or greater turn green and moves you along a path until you finally reach a tree... objective is to continue matching until you turn the area around the tree green so that the tree can get water...

when that level ends, you now have to find 5 or so items that are different from the picture... its a picture of a dwarf and on another level a picture of a dragon in a cave, then a horse... and so the game continues....

thats all I got, but if and when we find it, i will tell you it is a totally awesome game if you are into things like that... similar to jewelcraft.

good luck and thanks!

dvividxx
dvividxx
2 posts
Nomad

i know that game, and im pretty sure i played it on addictinggames.

bluedevil
bluedevil
542 posts
Nomad

Sorry never herd of the game.

clandog
clandog
5 posts
Shepherd

dvividxx if you can find out what its called and let me know, i would appreciate it.

many thanks

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Once again I've been searching, but so far... zip...

Maybe if you can answer one or more of these questions to help me narrow my search... :S

- was the game well drawn or very simply/poorly?
- what kind of game was it? puzzle, adventure?
- could you describe the game character for me? How did he look?
hat/glasses, colour/shape, boy/man/animal
- how long ago did you play it?
- was it very difficult or easy?

Any answers might help, even how funny they might sound, so I can have another go at helping you find the game... =D

mnobodeddd
mnobodeddd
392 posts
Nomad

Yah clandog you might have to add some more inormation like this:

Who made it?
What website?
Was there a story line behind the whole game?
Who are you in the game?

If you added that information it would be much easier to find it.

MarioMario
MarioMario
1,212 posts
Peasant

Sonny 2 and 1 are good and so is TLS 2 and 1 are good 2.

zakkaz1
zakkaz1
278 posts
Nomad

sounds familiar. does it have a kind of smooth graphics
http://dragcave.net/image/Crp1.gif CLICK IT

JESSE41
JESSE41
113 posts
Nomad

Colony is the best game.

Showing 1-15 of 24